But that gotta hurt being defected

But thats owning an import, comes with so many wicked extra's :bs!:

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm im not sure what plates that maccas gtr has, maybe it has something like sir 33 also! who do these guys think they are being knighted and stuff.

The sir33 that cheeky saw was at the last autosalon aswell with his springs removed for the "dumped" looked, its ok cheeky you can tell the difference hehe

Guest Miss_Nismo
Yeah Sir33 is a GTSt went to high school with the bloke. there is also a gunmetal grey R33 gtr vspec with plates sir033 getting around.

I went to high school with him too :ghost:

• 4 weeks later...
I know i want to take my car out Friday night as well...  

Im defected but have permit to drive it, so I figured i might as well make the most of it.  Its like an immunity sticker.

My advice, don't do it!

Read the notice carefully, you can only travel to and from place of repair.

If you are caught driving, particularly at night, you will get more headaches you don't need.

Let's not even enter in to the fact that silly canary shouldn't even be there....

how did you score that? when i was all sticker'd up i couldnt drive any where but to n from my repairer.....which just happend to be the ferthest posible place's i could think of at the time! yankalila, golden grove and port adelaide!!

Well....

If you make an appointment with Regency, you take the defect notice to the cop shop and they grant you permission to drive your car until your regency appointment as long as you show them proof of repairs.

In my case, there was no repairs required, because they defected me for something that was legal and already in place (blow off valve to be conveyed to manifold), so they granted me permission to drive. Does that make sense.

However, i have my police conciliation conference next week about the complaint i made regarding my defect. I spoke with the Senior Traffic Manager (he is dealing with the complaint) at holden hill about how the officers treated me and he agrees his officers were wrong and that my defect should be removed. So, i'll let you know what happens.