[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once the cops c ur sticker they will pull u in anyway and defect u for the fun of it.

Those yellow stickers really do stick out and they'll notice it.

I thought that was the case as well.. BUT.. i have been driving my car to work all this week and three times i was followed by a cop and not pulled over. I think its a conspiracy.....

Well my friend in his 180SX we were down the bay...

He drove all the way from Pt Augusta Defected get's here and starts drivin all over the place on the way back from the bay he get's pulled over for his number plate, by a cop on a bike.

At the time he had a permit and his tyres were so bald its not funny, this thing was on its guts with a BN kit, but cop just warned him about his number plate being bent, he actually said "i know you have a permit", then just let him go......

He could of easyily been re-defected but he wasn't, and i think it does bepend on their mood and the time of day.

• 2 weeks later...

Theres a new R34 GTR wit the chameleon style paint job. Bloody nice car. Anyone else seen it. Its only been in adelaide for the week, brang it over from NSW (i think).

• 7 months later...

Where'd you all hide?

I just moved over here nearly 2 weeks ago, I commute FROM the City to Tech Park and i hardly see any 'lines on the streets, way more Supras, 180/200's, and Rex's.

Anyways if you see a Blue 4DR R32 with Vic plates (you should be able to work out its me from what they say) then roll-up gimme a wave! ;)

yeah there are plenty, i can't believe we have that much now (and none of them are in SAU :P )

Was forced to have a 1 hr walk/run every night, and i saw 4 R33, each night, for the last 3 walk.

I think 1 of them is PIE, last night at Daws Rd.