SAU Community

Mohsens Wide Body R32 Sedan Build/semi Restoration

Fark me just had a read of this and I'm sorry to say but you have shit luck. Getting king hit( hate those dream boats), fire, heaps of shit breaking, most people would have given up, we'll done for sticking with it.

Haha thanks man, when you're at the bottom the only way out is up!

Drove the car to SYDNEY, from Melbourne. Got there, no issues. Got back home last night, no issues.

Like a f**king champion post-54148-14138397107643_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

NEWS:
have been very busy with work/ family so didnt have much time for the car.
i did however get around to dropping it off at RP to complete the tune.
she made 265rwkw on 16psi and wouldnt take more ignition timing or boost, it feels a little lazy so hopefully some cam gears will solve that, but then again, next time we go in im hoping to have some 1000cc injectors, z32s and some cam gears and hopefully crack 350+

Cool can't wait to see the outcome!

I had to look twice at this when i was at WTAC, from a distance i was like cool another sweet 32R.

Then double taked and was like wait a second...

46f.jpg

It's very well done man!

Cool can't wait to see the outcome!

I had to look twice at this when i was at WTAC, from a distance i was like cool another sweet 32R.

Then double taked and was like wait a second...

46f.jpg

It's very well done man!

haha thanks dude, it gets so many confused and lost looks, i f**ken love it.

eg: once this guy walked around it for about 5 mins, scratching his head

• 1 month later...

HAH NICEEEEEE

Pulled out the mid muffler on the car and found it was collapsed. Welded in a pipe and put it on.

1- car sounds amazing.

2- the car goes even harder, I shit myself driving it.

post-54148-0-22412700-1419859060_thumb.jpeg

post-54148-0-98346000-1419859075_thumb.jpeg

post-54148-0-67036400-1419859087_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

okay so when we moved into this house 8 years go, the garage was a 2 car garage, could physically fit two cars in there, despite it being a bit skinny, but really long.
parents decided to partition it for mums home business which she no longer operates. so she just stores her junk in there...
mums gone for 5 weeks...
10888710_10205685078149187_9140044330903

its easier to beg for forgiveness than it is to ask for something. right!?
took us a solid day to knock down the wall and clean all the useless shit out, that wog parents seem to love hoarding.
now im left with a roomy garage, somewhere to keep the car nice and safe, and heaps of room for a man cave!

up next on the car is some gktech dog bones and some 324mm rotors and pads.
more on that soon.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

ended up doing a very mild wire tuck, moved the front body/headlight harness around the front reo, extended parkers, indicators etc and have them all hidden, looks alot cleaner!
swapped out the airbox for a set of M's pod filters, which solved my bonnet clearance issues, and the BOVS sound amazing.
besides that, car was looking mint. drove well, besides needing new coil packs and i had just had a discussion with somebody regarding some sugar juice!
then this f**king happened
crusing along the free way, VW touregs side mirror flies off and hits my front bar. no avoiding it.
luckily the lady who was driving was awesome and offered to fix it.
10931049_10205914880694107_8233712779688

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!!

the devil r name lives on.

Launched it last night, slammed it into second and then third. Backed off and could hear a squeel. So limped the car home. About 2 min away from home, the lower control arm mount snaps clean off the subframe at about 50kms. Car almost goes into a spin, somehow kept it together and pull up.

being 2am on a saturday night, and the car still somewhat driveable we limped it home with no issues, besides what looked like demon camber on one wheel lol.

Yanking out the frame today -_-