SAU Community

Bmw Rims Stolen, They May Have Got What They Deserved

Dearlove

so i left the garage door up when i went to work this morning (my own fault i know) but when i came home i noticed the set of bmw rims i had were missing, and then saw that on they're way out they'd taken out half the wall.

not what i expected in south perth, but what ever

the rims

photo-1.jpg

the wall

005.jpg

even if it were a 4wd im sure it would have done a hell of alot more damage then they're worth

now they left some tread patterns behind, could some one identify them by chance??

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

if the tread is still there after the rain, then take a shadow relief photo if you possibly can

clear all the debris away, then get a powerful light source shining towards the camera at a low angle to illuminate the tread pattern and shadow the other side

do it from both sides

if you can throw a ruler into the picture as well for some reference it makes it a hell of a lot easier to gauge

Pretty ballsy coming into your garage like that and knocking off your wheels . . . . they dont muck around in midland either, sometime during the night some f*#kers went to the trouble of stealing my water tap out of my front yard,at least they turned off the water at the mains first. . .

... Why would anyone steal a water tap...too many idiots around with nothing better to do.

you got that right. . . its the main reason why i park my line waaaay back in my yard, ppl seem to get off on randomly setting cars on fire etc

thieves even stole the copper pipe (for hot water system) off the outside wall on the rental property that im in . . .they must of got all of $5 for it at the scrap metal yard

Edited by StevenCJR31