SAU Community

Are You A Pc Or Mac User?

Are you a PC or MAC User?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the one thing im chasing more than anything is, that if im going to force her to learn windows 8, i do want it to be touchscreen

its my understanding that the whole OS is developed around the idea and that if its not a touchscreen, she'll be busting my parents arse for a tablet in a few months

if it works out as well as i hope, i might copy the setup for my place too

Unless its a tablet your never going to touch the screen to use anything. Not in Office not browsing the internet not playing music etc etc. Touch screen on a desktop / laptop is useless (unless its one of the funky ones that the whole screen turns around to be a tablet)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, so people who don't have English as a first language are Exhibit A?

Guess I'll sell up then.

Hrmmm, well his english seemed pretty good here:

Yep. I was just telling someone this the other day during a discussion about what used to be the best mom and pop store in town. GC coming to town didn't close it, the internet did.

Oh, and here:

sometimes sites such as Snapshot use ridiculous comparisons such as the 7D being "thinner" than the 60D. Come-On Man! A difference between 2.9 inches and 3.1 inches is certainly nothing to tout as an advantage (or disadvantage) additionally a color depth of 22.2 bits vs. 22 bits is also really scraping the bottom.

Seems his english skills left him the moment he started outing himself as a Mac fan....