SAU Community

A.c.t For Sale Thread

Have a 2012 Nismo/GTR Calendar that has pics of the Calsonic Impul GT-R, Motul Autech GT-R, Advan Kondo GT-R, S-Road MOLA GT-R.

Approx A1 size. No markings.

$Free ono

SMS O4328O8254

cheers,

Karl

Edited by S T A R 3 3

Hi Guys,

Help me buy more parts.....

HKS Super blow off valve with pipe (This is the first gen model). $100 for both with the pipe.

post-92069-0-44056500-1384988522_thumb.jpg

Standard RB26dett Injectors - $200

Standard R32 GT-R Airbox with new filter. $200

Also have Two apexi pod Filters (used) someone can have both for $50.

Standard Cams $200

Cusco Strut Brace (Painted ends, Middle is plasti dip and is polished underneath) $50

post-92069-529774_thumb.jpg

Standard R32 GTR ECU $200

Also have a 2013 Rjays helmet (dropped 1 time) that can still be used as a track helmet. $50

Can provide further pics if needed. Prices Slightly Neg.

Hi guys, in the next couple months gonna be looking for a new skyline in the range of around $10,000 to $14,000, preferably an R33 or R34.

Just seeing if there was much decent in the way of clean not-crazily modified ones in ACT at the moment. Cheers!

• Like 1

Hi guys, in the next couple months gonna be looking for a new skyline in the range of around $10,000 to $14,000, preferably an R33 or R34.

Just seeing if there was much decent in the way of clean not-crazily modified ones in ACT at the moment. Cheers!

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Skyline-2001/SSE-AD-2909440/?gts=SSE-AD-2909440&gtssaleid=SSE-AD-2909440

• Like 1

I may be looking to sell my 2001 Series 2 R34 GTT within the next couple of months also. And probably within that price range :P

105,000 kms currently

in really good condition

basically stock standard

only has turbo timer and boost controller tee (to replace a faulty stock boost solenoid)

have just had 100k kms service done by John@Trojan

serviced every 5k kms

Factory Sunroof! :D

I have been in no real rush to sell it as I still love it dearly and it took me 6+ months to find one I was actually happy with!

Only thinking about selling due to getting engaged need money for wedding etc and need a more practical daily driver car :(

If you think you would be interested you can shoot me a PM.

Or if not, if/when I do eventually decide to part with it, I will probably put a post up in the for sale section here on SAU first.

• Like 1

BARGAIN:

1X R32 GTR wing fibreglass black with 1 stud missing but good cond.

3x R32 GTR plastic side skirts with smallish (one pretty large as seen in pic) cracks (repairable) but no where mint. In black. 2 LHS, 1 RHS

Paid a bundle for these but.... they need a good clean and I CBF'd.

Price: 1 Bottle of Bundy + 4 litres of coke Zero for the lot.

As is where is. And, you must pick up in a Skyrine / RWD car and do a skid on way out :woot: .

Land of the free: QBN.

PM me!

IMG_2722_zpsc863943d.jpg

FS: optima yellow top battery, suit skyline or stagea etc. Never fitted to car, had one in my stagea that died, was replaced under warranty and I sold the stagea in the meantime. Asking $200 ono a month old

CAR 1.

2010 K13 ST (1.2L 3 cylinder) model with 53,000km on the clock. (Fresh 3 months ACT Rego)

Regular servicing, Warranty expires in 2018.

post-78856-0-41217800-1408794831_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-72106800-1408794966_thumb.jpg

$7500 ono with stock rims or $8000 with the Black Speedies.

Very Economical car in Great Condition, Always Garaged.

I actually enjoy driving this little thing quite alot. :D

Car 2.

*** E.O.I. *** ...Just putting it out there...

My Beloved '96 R33 Sedan with 210,000kms on the clock. (I'm the second Aussie owner)

1996 Series 2 R33 GTS25T 4door ( KN6 - Dark Grey Pearl )

Apexi Power Intake Pod with N.A.P. Custom Shield, Scotty NM35's Custom 3" Metal Intake Pipe, Catch can, Stock Turbo, R32 10psi actuator, ARC SMIC, Stock BOV, Bosch 044 Fuel Pump, New OEM Coilpacks, NGK BCPR7ES, Radiator Cooling Panel, M spec radiator, JJR Red silicon hoses, JJR Stainless Bellmouth, 3" Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3" Twin Tip Muffler ...
Nulon Engine, Gearbox & Diff oils.

:woot:***Apexi SAFC 2 Tuned by Trojan Motorsport = 192.4rwkw on Shell V-Power 98*** :woot:

Front Strut Brace, Rear Strut Brace, Crimson inc. Linea Sports 17"x8"+32 front / 17"x9"+38 rear, Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 235/45ZR17, Pedders Shocks, Front NISMO and Rear Lovell Springs, RDA slotted rotors, RDA extreme pads,
GKTech Brake Master Cylinder Stopper...

Blue LED Dash, Boot & Interior Lights, Speco Street Water, Oil Temp and Boost Gauges...

OEM Sideskirts, Type-M Front Lip, Clear Side Indicators,
Ganador Mirrors, Bonnet Struts...

post-78856-0-08607200-1408797069_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-40079700-1408797071_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-14690500-1408797074_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-24587900-1408797077_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-43904000-1408797350_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-09254400-1408797703_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-96752000-1408797704_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-35915000-1408798157_thumb.jpg

Many extras... ie.

Spare Headlights, S1 Taillights, Stock Turbo, Rego Muffler, Blitz Nur spec Canon, Bootlid with Spoiler (Silver so needs painting), Spare Lovell and NISMO springs, Stock Springs, Stock Mirrors, Stock Airbox... and so on.

Always Garaged, Regularly Serviced at 5000kms intervals. Recently had New Timing Belt, Water Pump and OEM Coilpacks replaced.

Many things I've forgotten so ask away...

I can change things back to stockish and keep all the bits for a cheaper price if need be.

Price? Hard to put one on it cooz she's me Baby and Mate, She's got 4 doors! but I guess...

You want it all? $9500 ono... You want as stock as I can muster? $8000 ono.

So hard to put a price on a Loved one. :/

Finding it hard to justify Multiple Vehicles and well, Money is scarce so perhaps the time has come... :(

CAR 1.

2010 K13 ST (1.2L 3 cylinder) model with 53,000km on the clock. (Fresh 3 months ACT Rego)

Regular servicing, Warranty expires in 2018.

attachicon.gif20120327_1732599.JPG attachicon.gifDSC00650.JPG

$7500 ono with stock rims or $8000 with the Black Speedies.

Very Economical car in Great Condition, Always Garaged.

I actually enjoy driving this little thing quite alot. :D

Car 2.

*** E.O.I. *** ...Just putting it out there...

My Beloved '96 R33 Sedan with 210,000kms on the clock. (I'm the second Aussie owner)

1996 Series 2 R33 GTS25T 4door ( KN6 - Dark Grey Pearl )

Apexi Power Intake Pod with N.A.P. Custom Shield, Scotty NM35's Custom 3" Metal Intake Pipe, Catch can, Stock Turbo, R32 10psi actuator, ARC SMIC, Stock BOV, Bosch 044 Fuel Pump, New OEM Coilpacks, NGK BCPR7ES, Radiator Cooling Panel, M spec radiator, JJR Red silicon hoses, JJR Stainless Bellmouth, 3" Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3" Twin Tip Muffler ...

Nulon Engine, Gearbox & Diff oils.

:woot:***Apexi SAFC 2 Tuned by Trojan Motorsport = 192.4rwkw on Shell V-Power 98*** :woot:

Front Strut Brace, Rear Strut Brace, Crimson inc. Linea Sports 17"x8"+32 front / 17"x9"+38 rear, Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 235/45ZR17, Pedders Shocks, Front NISMO and Rear Lovell Springs, RDA slotted rotors, RDA extreme pads,

GKTech Brake Master Cylinder Stopper...

Blue LED Dash, Boot & Interior Lights, Speco Street Water, Oil Temp and Boost Gauges...

OEM Sideskirts, Type-M Front Lip, Clear Side Indicators,

Ganador Mirrors, Bonnet Struts...

attachicon.gifBlackBetty All Good 4.jpg attachicon.gifBB All Good.JPG attachicon.gifBB Nismo & Lovell little.JPG attachicon.gifBlack Betty Best Beasty.jpg attachicon.gifBLAKBETTY.JPG attachicon.gifDSC00774.JPG attachicon.gifHappiness bnw.jpg attachicon.gifTricky Littlen.JPG

Many extras... ie.

Spare Headlights, S1 Taillights, Stock Turbo, Rego Muffler, Blitz Nur spec Canon, Bootlid with Spoiler (Silver so needs painting), Spare Lovell and NISMO springs, Stock Springs, Stock Mirrors, Stock Airbox... and so on.

Always serviced at 5000kms intervals. Recently had New Timing Belt, Water Pump and OEM Coilpacks replaced.

Many things I've forgotten so ask away...

I can change things back to stockish and keep all the bits for a cheaper price if need be.

Price? Hard to put one on it cooz she's me Baby and Mate, She's got 4 doors! but I guess...

You want it all? $9500 ono... You want as stock as I can muster? $8000 ono.

So hard to put a price on a Loved one. :/

Finding it hard to justify Multiple Vehicles and well, Money is scarce so perhaps the time has come... :(

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo keep the 33 ! !. Everything is broken in the R33, so don't buy it >:(

Edited by RosieR34
  • Like 1

Will only let her go for the right money to the right person.

Previous owner treated her well, as have I and I'd hope that any future owner would do the same.

Kick my tyres and wanna rip skidz? I kick your Ballz and tear ya a new one. :mrt:

Simples.