SAU Community

A.c.t For Sale Thread

Yeah I priced mine too high as I was unsure of Value and if I really wanted to sell or not but I was happy with the outcome. :yes:

It's a shame you are thinking of selling though Simon after everything and GLWS.

If you need a good daily, I have a nice R31 Wagon I may be willing to let go. :whistling:

Missing one Roofrack rubber. :laugh:

I haven't ben on here for a while, I didn't realise you'd sold the 33 Rob, sorry to hear :(

Its not the first time Ive thought about selling. I bought a lemon when I was younger and dumber, then spent the next 8 years spending 50K fixing and upgrading one thing after the next. I think I'm almost done (surely I've almost replaced everything)but with single income, wife and baby, the last few goals will take a long time to achieve.

I would really like to be able to participate in fun car things again, seems like its almost been 4 years since I was really able to.

Nobody will want it for the price im asking, so all this is probably pointless haha :)

I know 100% that before advertising the 31, there were 4 rubbers. I'm pretty certain that Jess got a little too carried away when helping with the pre sale cleanout :(

Also For Sale

R33 Gts-t factory airbox (no snorkel), few scratches etc, comes with K&N Filter element - $100

HKS SSQ Bov and RB adapter plate - $20, no idea on if it works

Standard R33 Gtst Side mount cooler (core only) $25

All located in Banks

Any gamers out there?

I bought an oculus rift dk2 a while ago.

Have gotten what i wanted out of it - see what the talk was all about and decided i want to buy the consumer version once it's out.

I have used it for a few hours and there is a small scratch on one of the lenses but you can't see it.

Can supply photos/answer questions for anyone interested.

Looking for $400

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Have an Ogura twin plate clutch here with plenty of meat left on it still. Not using it anymore as I've gone to a quad plate.

Suitable for an R32 GTR.

Don't have the bearing from the centre but they're not that expensive or hard to get. $400, prefer local sale.