SAU Community

Daleo's Under Car Brace

scotty nm35

I got sway bars from the USA and damn they're good, got my BC's on the hardest setting but it still isn't stiff enough. Will these go.on a sedan since stageas are a skyline wagon?

Edited by Howaitonaito

I finally got a chance to fit the brace yesterday and I am amazed how different the car is is to drive - much firmer and precise in the steering.

Very happy with result of adding the brace to the mix of whiteline sway bars, stiffer king springs and bilstein shocks. For a fairly big wagon the handling is now fairly impressive.

Well done Dale.

I finally got a chance to fit the brace yesterday and I am amazed how different the car is is to drive - much firmer and precise in the steering.

Very happy with result of adding the brace to the mix of whiteline sway bars, stiffer king springs and bilstein shocks. For a fairly big wagon the handling is now fairly impressive.

Well done Dale.

Glad you're happy with it Gaz! :thumbsup:

Was great to catch up have a chat at the cruise mate, your young bloke did very well to last that long; asleep in the car on the way home?

Yep, I think he was asleep before I was even out of Palm Beach.

That was funny watching perople's faces as they watched a line of strange wagons heading up the road. From where I was sitting I also noticed a few M35s side-by-side at a red light seemed to be blowing some white smoke - assumed just a bit of oil burn :whistling:

Looking forward to hearing more about your brake upgrade and any other mods.

From where I was sitting I also noticed a few M35s side-by-side at a red light seemed to be blowing some white smoke - assumed just a bit of oil burn :whistling:

Is that the oil burn that makes a strange screeching sound when it escapes?

From where I was sitting I also noticed a few M35s side-by-side at a red light seemed to be blowing some white smoke - assumed just a bit of oil burn :whistling:

Is that the oil burn that makes a strange screeching sound when it escapes?

damn i must of missed seeing that.........