SAU Community

Where Can I Hire A Boxing Ring?

MUZT3K

Derrimut gym in Caroline springs has a ring..$5/casual session

Not sure what the go is with actual boxing matches but the only sign on the ring is one saying to lwr them know before you use it.

If you do hear there let me know when and I'll come watch you and your mates bash eachother :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Derrimut gym in Caroline springs has a ring..$5/casual session

Not sure what the go is with actual boxing matches but the only sign on the ring is one saying to lwr them know before you use it.

If you do hear there let me know when and I'll come watch you and your mates bash eachother :thumbsup:

Called them up the other day all it is, is $5 entry and a doctors cert stateing your physically and mentally fit to box

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Post vids for LOLS, Ive done this with mates before, its awesome, we had rounds where we would take turns of one would only guard and the other would attack, we had left hand only rounds and swicth your stance rounds.

We only did 1 3min round per fight though, even then I was shagged.

Enjoy.

On a side note watch out for someone getting cranky, even mates sometimes get upset that "the little guy" is giving them some stick and they start swinging KO punches.

And yes I was the "little guy", my mate took offence to my left constantly tapping him, he got cranky and started swinging hard, for a while good times were had by all, we are still friends to this day though.

How are you matching up ? weight or pick out of a hat, we went pick out of a hat, not really fair but lots of fun.