SAU Community

Finding Nismo

Lol.

The Alfa Romeo fabric wore holes within 20 useages lol.

...but it was a nice red!

Yes, a Nismo umbrella purchase would depend on all up cost.

Nismo solid shifter

nismo steel braided clutch hose

nismo Gt titanium gearknob

nismo panel filter

nismo front/side indicator's.. hate the look of the imitations

post-69990-0-53012400-1339481559_thumb.jpg post-69990-0-32370700-1339482345_thumb.jpg

only problem is how freaking cold the gearknob gets in winter :P had a nismo cluster too but dumbass auto elec dmgd it :/

yes that front badge is cheapo ebay replica. Does Nismo make front badges?

only negative thing i can say about nismo is the $1200 for rear tail-lights.. c'mon is it just me?

only negative thing i can say about nismo is the $1200 for rear tail-lights.. c'mon is it just me?

haha nope not just you, thats why I made my own copies..

IMAG0253.jpg

sorry to hijack :P

nismo parts in my car..

Nismo Rad Cap

Nismo clutch and brake lines (replaed by customs when going bigger rotor)

Nismo gearknob

Nismo GTR front bar

former nismo items,

nismo cluster

oil filler cap

suspension arms

Sig.jpg

carsale03.jpg

my old GTT :wub:

just cosmetic stuff

genuine nismo rear bar, none of that Altia crap they flog off as 'nismo'

LMGT3's

clear indicators, carpet mats, leather gear knob

probably more just can't remember

haha nope not just you, thats why I made my own copies..

seen a thread on how to make those, looked all nice until it got to the part where he had to make some sort of silicon base or something, then i'm like damnit, don't know how to do that :/

This ?

genuine? where can i get?

my old GTT :wub:

just cosmetic stuff

genuine nismo rear bar, none of that Altia crap they flog off as 'nismo'

:whistling: lol if it wasn't fiberglass i would've gone for it. not a fan of fiberglass at all though, but this is nismo so i guess there's an exception.. looks nice :thumbsup:

Just remembered I had a Nismo leather shift knob on one of my previous 34's.

Was a lot friendlier than my old titanium Nismo knob, after the car had been out in the sun for a while. Also didnt show the fingerprints.

2453991850104230115s600.jpg

nismoknob.jpg

Edited by iwanta34gtr

seen a thread on how to make those, looked all nice until it got to the part where he had to make some sort of silicon base or something, then i'm like damnit, don't know how to do that :/

genuine? where can i get?

:whistling: lol if it wasn't fiberglass i would've gone for it. not a fan of fiberglass at all though, but this is nismo so i guess there's an exception.. looks nice :thumbsup:

no way this wasn't fibreglass, or were you referring to altia bars? genuine nismo are made from the same plastic as stock bumpers, came with the car when I bought it :cheers:

no way this wasn't fibreglass, or were you referring to altia bars? genuine nismo are made from the same plastic as stock bumpers, came with the car when I bought it :cheers:

It was definitely fiberglass. I've had two of these and still have one that I can't use on my car (wide guards).

So if anyone wants genuine nismo GT/T rear bar, its in the for sale section :)

Small knob.

33z7c6c.jpg

This is my one too :) good feeling ontop of my c's short.

It was definitely fiberglass. I've had two of these and still have one that I can't use on my car (wide guards).

So if anyone wants genuine nismo GT/T rear bar, its in the for sale section :)

wow ok never knew that hehe, like I said mine came with my car when I bought it as a fresh import, I was reading somewhere ages ago that these were plastic.

themoreyouknow.jpg

The altia ones are plastic.

All good :) I always hoped factory nismo gear was plastic for durability, but I guess not, some of their kits i've seen (350z and some other pieces) were also fiberglass. But then they also do a lot of their gear in plastic as well.

yeh altia is plastic, got it on mine. and as far as i know and with some confirmation with EZY34 the nismo 1's are definately fibreglass, but like i said, it's nismo so it's not exactly cheapo fiberglass that cracks easy and leaves a really shit finish when painted.

i think the gtr z-tune front bar is in some way fiberglass too (CRFP: caron fibre reinforced polymer)? some say the "polymer" refers to it being glass fibers.. is that wrong?

post-13786-0-45079600-1339504211_thumb.jpg

Understand it is genuine but wouldn't mind confirmation from some one on here.

Advertised as

Nissan Nismo Emblem Badge Nameplate Decal Rare JDM Tuning

• Approx. (Width) 4.33" inches x (Height) .55" inches. Quick and easy installation!
  • Not a cheap Vinyl or Decal Emblem. Made with Special Aluminum Emblem and Embossed to create a 3 Dimensional surface.
  • Aircraft quality Aluminum. 100% Brand New
  • Hard Anodized in Color for a Long Lasting Finish. High Quality Emblem
  • Comes with 3M self-adhesive backing. Ready to stick on ANY flat surface

$9 ea ???

definately fake. + i would need something that screws on, it's gona sit on mesh. i've seen 1 thats exactly the same as that, probably from the same guy which screws on but yeh deinfately fake. wash your car enough and the red will start to discolour. they all say high quality but even the 1 i have on know is peeling abit..