SAU Community

The Lowdown Wrap Thread

Pezhead

Yours is a very tidy 33R Matt. Loved the Nismo titanium strut brace too - I'm sure you're in no doubt as to how much it's worth too

Um... Never mind. Thanks mate, I think!

The Lowdown have uploaded their video edit - take a look, it's fantastic! Need to watch it in HD.

Caught bits and pieces of my car in there but not a complete shot, haha.

Jayson and his mate also got some air time! (check out 02:36) :)

hahaha yerrr im famous on the low down lol...

and yer i was talkin about matt with the black 33 gtr very neat indeed..

and matt with the 34 already knows his is neat lol if you ever want to sell it i want to know 1st ;) il buy that car at the drop of a hat lol..

and post out those picks with girl in your car stop being a hold out im sure the boys want something good too look at ;) hahahahah

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like there were some awesome cars there, but what was with the guy with the mask?

There were prizes for several categories, e.g. "fitment", "best paintwork", and best representation by a club (which SAU should definitely have a go at winning next year). I think the Stance Works guys won that on the day, and they all wore Guy Fawkes masks (like V for Vendetta)

yo. checking in late. missed this thread!

i've got a stack of shots uploaded on flickr. quickest way to get there is www.autocult.net and down the bottom right there's latest pics. there's about 100 shots there from me and nick (goldzilla) feel free to post up anything in here u want. all good :D

definately need to do an SAU stand next time. could have won best club with no competition.

There were prizes for several categories, e.g. "fitment", "best paintwork", and best representation by a club (which SAU should definitely have a go at winning next year). I think the Stance Works guys won that on the day, and they all wore Guy Fawkes masks (like V for Vendetta)

lol that was an inside gag we pulled.

i was supposed to be there in a full arab outfit. dress, head covering and all

Great photos ad an all-round great event, imho probably the best yet in the Eastern Suburbs. It was great meeting owners of other GTR's, my R33 GTR next to two R32 GTR's and was opposite the Silver R34 GTR above. Top bunch of guys to meet and chat with, and finally put usernames-to-faces! Hoping SAU has an event like this somewhere local like this too someday :)

Cheers

Hey mate, think I chatted with you for a while, you drove the Gorilla supra there right? Nice to meet you man, super clean 33.

No worries, it was good to meet you Harry, I hope you can bring the finish back to what it was on your GT-Ns.

Cheers

Matt

Nice chatting with you too, still drooling over your car. I'd like to see your dads one that you were telling me about! Fingers crossed I can get it back to there glory days too!

Cheers buddy, yours looked very neat as well mate i have to say. haha yea my gf said that as we were walking around, top plates!

have you thought about putting clear or smoked nismo front indicators on your car? i think it would be a fantastic touch to add to it imo.

Haha cheers bud! Yeah defiantly have, thinking about going for smoked indicators.. just been told they are a bit hard to fit, did you put yours in yourself?

Haha cheers bud! Yeah defiantly have, thinking about going for smoked indicators.. just been told they are a bit hard to fit, did you put yours in yourself?

hey mate, i got mine from JDM CONCEPT, was pretty easy to track down a set, bout $250 new...

and yea just fit them myself, pretty easy install, theres some info on here i think i found that ran me through, or shoot me a PM when you get some and i can help you where i can.

hahaha yerrr im famous on the low down lol...

and post out those picks with girl in your car stop being a hold out im sure the boys want something good too look at ;) hahahahah

You know what? I don't have them. Guy she was with never offered to send them. Unless they're posted up somewhere...

Hey mate, think I chatted with you for a while, you drove the Gorilla supra there right? Nice to meet you man, super clean 33.

Nice chatting with you too, still drooling over your car. I'd like to see your dads one that you were telling me about! Fingers crossed I can get it back to there glory days too!

Here's a pic of them both in the backyard :)

6748337821_0ebb75bf32_b.jpg