SAU Community

Last Minute Cruise Sat 21 July 2012

blah_blah

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooooo... missing out on the cruise right now!

Wish I already had my Skyline >.< if anyone has a spare seat next cruise (Except if I have a Skyline already :D ) lemme know. Particularly 33's and 34's because that's what i'm looking at buying so they would be good to see in action first hand. Will bring sense of awe.

Edited by jukic.j

And an epic little cruise it was! Cheers for putting that together Tony (and me for the last part of it :P). Bout 40-50 cars at Monash and 25-30 hit the hills. Ate bakery fresh bread at 12am lol.

So good to hit the twisties with my newfound power and the 1.5 way...was locking up beautifully power-on mid-corner. Not enough to keep away from the Rexes though :(

f_bX398g_original.png

What a surprise turnout. Thanks everyone for coming. 30 cars going through Mt Dandenong was quite something.

It was a last minute organisation with the destination not chosen till 30mins before we left so we did well considering.

Also special mention to Adam for leading the cruise :merli:

And lol at the owner of the Bakery Shop stepping outside at 11:30 and seeing everyone, then everyone going in to buy bread. Will have to organise a SAU VIC discount at that bakery if it happens on a regular basis :P

Also thanks to Jon for giving me a ride in the R35. Now I know what it feels like to fly into space :thumbsup:

And lol at the owner of the Bakery Shop stepping outside at 11:30 and seeing everyone, then everyone going in to buy bread.

Haha so good, bet he was confused as. Crazy street racing fresh bread fiends.

hey guys thanks for the good night! are we able to join this forum and come out to more or do you have to have a skyline? BTW we had the rexys lol but it was a epic night

Anyone is welcome...

Even in our paid membership club, SAU Vic, we have all kinds of cars as members.

Yup as Adam said everyone is welcome to join SAU VIC, doesn't matter what car you drive!

Cheese and Bacon rolls? Why not?

318789_498842010130163_1010682346_n.jpg

I've uploaded some photo's on my chitty camera, didn't get that many pics as the battery was dying:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.498840450130319.130103.100000131061228&type=1

Thanks so much for letting me & my mate join in on the cruise guys. Awesome to meet some really nice ppl last nite & enjoy a mad ass cruise. I'm deff in for the next 1.