SAU Community

honest opinions plz :p

DJ_L3ThAL

ok, ppl who actually know me only need reply :)

u know im into the piercings and that but i was thinking today i might get my tongue done, but i dunno if it would suit me, like yer i cant decide, if im gunna get it done i wanna do it tomorrow but yer just trying to gauge some external opinions first

PS. my car looks mad in the photos greg took!!! :) :ghost: :ghost:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a mate of mine had this done and chipped his teeth twice acidentally biting it whilst eating...

not to mention the fact that he couldn't speak for about 2 weeks after getting it done.

i think it attracts the wrong sort of girl in my opinion (i'm assuming that's why you want to get it done)

hmm, well i dun wanna chip my teeth, BUT i was going top get one of those rubber ones that flex, like u cant damage ya teeth at all with it, and when i *feel* like it chuck metal one or whatever goes, id take maximum care to protect me teeth, teeth are important!@

well its not all because of girls but that is some of the reason lol, like i like to fiddle, n im bored of ym eyebrow one and my nipple is just not something to play with in public lol

can't talk for 2 weeks ey? sweet, get it... it'll clam you up for 2 weeks at least lol.

As for tonguers, I dunno dude, I reckon they're the most useless piercings around... coz it dosen't add to your body art (coz dunno bout you but I usually have my mouth shut). On a chick it does wonders for oral sex, so I can dig that, but unless youre inclined to put penii in your mouth I don't see the point from a sexual status thing.

I dunno dude, but I'd say pierce sunfin else like your lip or get a tattoo.

i got mine done a couple of years ago, chipped one of my teath at the back inside top row... about 2months after i had it done, i then changed to plastic balls instead of metal and haven't chipped anymore, rarley bite it anymore.. once you have worn yours in get a shorter bar - less chance of biting it :)

also i was home the night i got it done eating steak - akwardley but i was still eating steak.. none of this soup crap for a few days ... and i could talk fine

hmm cool, can ya do plastic balls straight away ? or have to wait 2 weeks or whatever so it heals ? how long it take before u can take it out for an hr or so, coz i play basketball each week, thats my only worry, i leave my eyebrow in but i tape that but taping a tongue ring is ipossible :rant:

its all to do with the thickness (gauge) of it.. think they start you on a 14 or 12 gauge... i put a 10gauge in that is thicker and shorter (shortness has nothing to do with gauge)...

i guess if you can find a 14 gauge one with plastic balls then no reason you can't...

I only take mine out to clean it - i do quite a bit of sport as well - snowboard instructor for 6 months of the year, play indoor soccer etc... you don't need to take it out to play sports.. after a while you won't even realise it is there..

it doesnt even hurt to get it done, biting your tounge hurts more. :rant:

Guest RedLineGTR

i'd say it would suit you, but i'd be more worried about what could happen if they go to par and damage something as the above post said. My 2 Cents

yer ut there's prolly more chance of something going wrong with nipple/eyebrow true ? coz i got both those done, eyebrow ive actually had done on each eye about 8 times all up :rant:

hmm, i still wanna do it LOL

as for tats, not my cup of tea, i dont hate tats but i know i'd never get one on myself

My mate has it done over here and when he looked into it, the best advice he got was to go to a reputable studio. If it isnt pierced correctly in the correct location, it doesnt heal and there is very little that can be done on the tongue to stem the bleeding.

hey nathan :) ..oh oh watch out girls!! hehe i know your gonna wanna try it out staight away :rant: !

I had my tongue peirced for 6 years and yeah they close up pretty quickly after u take it out. and also like everyone else said, once the swelling goes down change the rod to a smaller one cause u do chip your teeth on them if u cant resist playing i with it. i chipped my front tooth. didnt hurt getting it done. The top of my ears hurt more than that ! good luck :)

ahh ok sweet, hmm, i will have to be real careful not to chip my teeth lol, i love my teeth n me mum would KILL me if i chipped my tooth lol, but she prefers me getting piercings rather than a tat :rant:

okie, looks like im gunna get it done tomorrow :), ill come to next cruise not being able to talk so i guess most ppl will be happy about that LOL

hehe cheers mate, i *might* not be able to make it saturday, had a few customers make booking for saturday, ill tally it up and see how busy saturday is for me and ill let ya know by tomorrow afternoon :rant:

cheers

haha cheers sam :)

doxxy you've met me a couple times, havent spoken to you coz i dont like you... hehe nah j/k, met for a couple mins once or twice at meetings, im the ugly aussie lookin dude that says stupid stuff :D

i got an idea ill get troy to use his metal skills to make me a tongue ring with the outline of a 34 GTR to sit on my tongue :(, or the letters 'SAU' lol