SAU Community

Entries Open: Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - September 8 2012

Belsil80

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this work, evo map, wrx, 180sx map...are we going to do every single one or just one? And if only 1, which one am i doing? Lol (mr2)

Nah dude theyre just names! You do every one of them. Check out the event schedule, first couple of pages.

Coming from the guy who talked up making an appearance

:mrt:

Sorry man, cant help it if im a big deal.

kind-of-a-big-deal.gif

How does this work, evo map, wrx, 180sx map...are we going to do every single one or just one? And if only 1, which one am i doing? Lol (mr2)

You do them in the order that's written in the event schedule :)

So you do them ALL at some point.

They are what the events are "called". Not what cars run them... No-one in their right mind would call a course MR2! You'd be ridiculed forever for making such a mistake.

Flying finishes are good for me because i tend to murder gates on the wangs lol.

lol I think I've killed mini wang cone every time I've done it (or maybe once i didn't) :D

Only issue now is with the flying finish - to stop before the water barrier... Cause you try murder that it ain't going to end well as i nearly found out last time lol

lol I think I've killed mini wang cone every time I've done it (or maybe once i didn't) :D

Only issue now is with the flying finish - to stop before the water barrier... Cause you try murder that it ain't going to end well as i nearly found out last time lol

At least you can still be going 20-30kph when going through the barriers... If need be.

the courses look awsome, just finished packing the car, myself and a few others are staying just out of town tomorrow night, depending how the day goes i might be keen on camping n hanging around saturday night.

So pumped for this!! tomorrow will go slow

Nah dude theyre just names! You do every one of them. Check out the event schedule, first couple of pages.

Sorry man, cant help it if im a big deal.

kind-of-a-big-deal.gif

How the hell will i remember where to go lol ....gee now im getting nervous. lol

You only need to remember the map your about to do. It helps to watch people ahead of you, however, that could be ash, and it will be wrong, so study the event sched ;)

True words...

You only need to remember the map your about to do. It helps to watch people ahead of you, however, that could be ash, and it will be wrong, so study the event sched ;)

Will do thx, altho memory is not my strongest point...EXCITED VIRGIN