SAU Community

Entries Open: Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - September 8 2012

Belsil80

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would I be better off bolting my fire extinguisher in? It's currently tek-screwed into my transmission tunnel

Yes. 2 x M6 high tensile bolts with washers. Easy...

That we wouldn't care about so much, however i would suggest something like velcro-ing it down so it doesnt get trashed..

The big picture is anything loose that can impede the driver or the operation of the car is a no no. Things that can get loose in the boot/behind you might not hit you but it can be a fair distraction. Its better to be concentrating on driving than wondering whats flying around back there..

Spare helmets are always a good one. First corner and you scare the crap out of yourself when it flies across the car ;)

With a battery in the boot it would have to be fairly secure in the box and box to floor yeah?

Mine was crap so I am making a decent cage to go into it which will be bolted down tight and a bracket over the battery will that do?

With a battery in the boot it would have to be fairly secure in the box and box to floor yeah?

Mine was crap so I am making a decent cage to go into it which will be bolted down tight and a bracket over the battery will that do?

Sounds ok.

Make sure the positive terminal has insulation covering it. Especially if it's close to the metal bracket.

I plan on running some old 13 inch tyres on the back of my ae86. will this be ok?

Why wouldn't they be?

I know I'm cutting it fine but is there still any spots left for a GTS??

First timer here.

Put an entry form in mate. Hold off on payment though. If you get in, you can pay then. If you get in at 3rd on reserve list you're a good chance to get in.