SAU Community

Entries Open: Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - September 8 2012

Belsil80

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before i fax my form in, can i annoy and ask few more questions (sorry, i know annoying)...

- can i renew my sau on the day?

-do i pay 50 plus renewal as im virgin/or full price plus renewal?

Cheers

Before i fax my form in, can i annoy and ask few more questions (sorry, i know annoying)...

- can i renew my sau on the day?

-do i pay 50 plus renewal as im virgin/or full price plus renewal?

Cheers

renew now it will clear in time.

and put in Deca form at same time for the discount amount (assuming you ahve not done a deca b4)

profit

oh and some MR2 action

watched those vids and one of a red supra, and damn it looked pretty quick. looked like small turning circles on both cars. whoda thunk

almost like a pulsar...

Alright! All done.

Add me to the list ADIS-red mr2 nice n girly!! Yeyaa

Adis, great your entering! Can you please send me another entry form with you name on it and your car details. Between your post and diclaimer ive put you on the list, i just need it on an entry form ;)

Entry list updated. Only 4 spots left! Interesting field, lots of different cars and heaps of new names! On that, its going to be important that people get to Deca nice and early Saturday morning as it will take a bit more time to sort out so many new licences. Quicker we get that done the more time we have on track ;)

8 am is fine if you don't ahve to change rims or unload 6 cubic meters of macca's wrappers from your car.

basiclly turn up, head straight to the office to sign in and do your paper work.

head to car unload all loose items, except helmet

make sure extinguisher is firmly attached, ie no zip ties

come to scruitineering.

we will go over the car and give you the ok

have fun,,