SAU Community

Entries Open: Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - September 8 2012

Belsil80

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just transfered payment, $50 as its my first time at deca, and im about to fax through the entry forms and transfer document,

Pumped!

Welcome! Will be good to see you there :D

I love a good S vs R debate. Sometimes its just easier to let results do the talking tho.

List is updated. Keep them coming, good to see lots of new names! Dont let the trash talking put you off, its all just fun.

hey there!

I am really keen on doing this day, i think it's about time i actually got into learning the limits of my car and get myself ready for drift

I was just wondering if spots were still available.. and how i go about becoming an SAU member.. and if I am not a member can I still do the day?

cheers :)

Don't need to be a member to compete. All the rest of the info is on the first page of this thread. Enjoy

yep but is it still $50 for first timers if you are not a paid member of sau?

cheers

Nup. That offer is only for Vic Members apparently. Which doesnt make a whole heap of sense for truly new forum members, but hey, $85 is still spare change! and for the amount of fun youll have theres nothing better than Deca!

Nup. That offer is only for Vic Members apparently. Which doesnt make a whole heap of sense for truly new forum members, but hey, $85 is still spare change! and for the amount of fun youll have theres nothing better than Deca!

this is true, thank you :)

hope to see more girls entering as well!

I was just wondering if spots were still available.. and how i go about becoming an SAU member.. and if I am not a member can I still do the day?

cheers :)

Becoming an SAU VIC member is easy:

http://www.sauvic.com.au/sauvic_app

Save yourself $35 off the DECA entry

Benefits you get will more than likely outweigh the yearly membership fees.

And I'm sure we will process it before DECA :)

SAU VIC are running the DECA day and to give something back to new SAU VIC members, we are provide them with a way to use and learn their vehicles in a safe, controlled and friendly environment. SAU VIC membership also opens up discounts for further track based learning at Driver Dynamics events, not mentioning the other discounts and club related activities that go along with SAU VIC membership.

Join up, hope to see you around :ph34r:

SAU VIC are running the DECA day and to give something back to new SAU VIC members, we are provide them with a way to use and learn their vehicles in a safe, controlled and friendly environment. SAU VIC membership also opens up discounts for further track based learning at Driver Dynamics events, not mentioning the other discounts and club related activities that go along with SAU VIC membership.

Join up, hope to see you around :ph34r:

Yes benefits like the Mt Buller Cruise

thank you!

just filling it in now, cheers :)

Good to see you are actually entering, but I won't believe this until I see your name on the entry list jacqui ha ha