SAU Community

Entries Open: Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - September 8 2012

Belsil80

Well I know how to drive, so it won't be a blown motor!

But i do have an issue with WD's. I can't remember more than about 5 consecutive things at any given moment... So I'll keep going with that failboating no doubt.

lol you know damn well if i didn't get that WD, I was equal first. Out & out cheaper/race car vs a streeter that's never run the course HOHOHOH MERRRY CHRISTMASSSSS :thumbsup:

So they are going to let you out of the Big Brother house? ;)

AND..... you have 265 more KW's than i do :whistling:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know how to drive, so it won't be a blown motor!

But i do have an issue with WD's. I can't remember more than about 5 consecutive things at any given moment... So I'll keep going with that failboating no doubt.

lol you know damn well if i didn't get that WD, I was equal first. Out & out cheaper/race car vs a streeter that's never run the course HOHOHOH MERRRY CHRISTMASSSSS :thumbsup:

All I can see is last years results.

http://sau.ferni.net/DECA/1119_Nov11/2011DecaChampFinal.pdf

where I seem to see a certain GTR being beaten in the 3 rounds he did By a S chassis on street tyres with ~50% the power

^ Would pay to see this!

Im imagining back to that time Daz drove Ryans car at the end of the day! :ph34r:

BTW S-Chassis are the peasants of the Nissan lineup. I dont see any S-Chassis that were $100,000 new! Why do you think theyre more common amoung drifters?! Dirty Drifters!!

^ Would pay to see this!

Im imagining back to that time Daz drove Ryans car at the end of the day! :ph34r:

BTW S-Chassis are the peasants of the Nissan lineup. I dont see any S-Chassis that were $100,000 new! Why do you think theyre more common amoung drifters?! Dirty Drifters!!

very ture matt...

on the other hand at least when they break they dont stay off the road for 2 years... :whistling:

Anyway... more important matters .... Ash in RWD... that would be funny until turn 1 of the mini wang... :rolleyes: