SAU Community

Entries Open: Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - September 8 2012

Belsil80

ive been on the skidpan as a learner, now i have a mate thats a learner that wants to come. is it still ok to have learner drivers on the skidpan?

if we just want to go skidpan and not on track do we need to pay for the license?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean sign up to the event or sign up as member? If you wish to enter you need to send in an entry form. You do not need to be a member to enter deca.

The more the merrier people, bring friends along. For those who know Deca, we will be ruining the mega mini Wang again. Not sure how many times we are going to be able to run it as the surface is getting tired...

Awesome!

Sweet, jumped on board. Forms sent for myself (chaser) and a mate (evo 7)

Do we recieve a confirmation letter? Or just wait till our names appear on the list on the first page!

Really excited! First time driving the car high end as I am currently on my P's waiting for a full license to be actually able to drive my car :) So no laughing!

So spill - who's car have you got? Mick's?

Not his. Pretty sure he said he was coming but i don't see him on entry, will sort him out Thurs :D

R33 Silver, Racepace built with AP's on it. Don't think he has the suspension like mine had though! Nothing like a bit of a challenge!

how fast must of he been going? dry days are boring i seen evos/rexis just understeer all day , wet awd skating ftw lol

The understeer has nothing to do with a dry track lol. Everything to do with a boring car!

More GTR's the merrier! Show these pesky RWD chumps on r-comps who's boss.

HA! I'll beat you with my falcon! I'm actually going to enter it!