SAU Community

Sau-Sa Track Day #6 - With Passengers!

SAU-SA Exec

Ok guys, time for our second, bi-annual 2012 track day! Since our last day in April was such a hit with the inclusion of passengers, we've decided to run the same format. As before, there's no cage needed, just a helmet, a special day license (if you purchased one at the last event, bring it along; it's still valid), a waiver form and an extra bit of money to cover insurances and you can be blasting around Mallala with your mate in the passenger seat! What could be better than that!?!?!?

As always, this will be a grip only event so please no sliding; we have a great name as a club at Mallala and don't want to jeapordise it. There are 22 spots up for grabs and will remain exclusive to SAU-SA members for the first two weeks. After that, if spots aren't filled we will open up to general forum members. You've got just under three months to prepare so no excuses that your cars aren't ready, book the time off and get into it! Tell your mates, bring your parents!

The total cost for the day will be $250 (up from the usual $200 to cover the extra insurance needed for a day like this) PLUS an extra $50 for a special AASA license to allow passengers. Once again, if you purchased one at the last event, bring it along; it's still valid. If you have a CAMS license, you won't need to pay the extra $50. Applications are available on the day so there's no worries there, just make sure you have the green stuff in hand. Deposits will be needed as we need to secure the track, this will be $150 and will need to be payable by August 25th (non refundable), as usual any problems with money and get in touch with us, we aren't monsters and understand things come up so we can work around it. The remainder is due on September the 25th so you've got plenty of time to get the cash together.

Also to note lap timers can be hired from SAU-SA for the day and at a very low cost of $50 per person. These are a great tool to help you learn what works and what doesn't on track and just how things influence your times. They're also good for bragging to friends tongue.gif Please note if you want to hire one and we will mark you down on the list. They've been quite popular in the past as those who have used them can attest to; payment for these is also due on the 25th of August.

As usual, we like to reward our members and give something back so a free BBQ will also be available on the day however drinks will be $1 per can.

** If you are intending to bring friends and or family, can you please make note of how many you intend to bring as a rough indication of just how much food for us to bring. **

SAUSA Payment details

Name: Skylines Australia - SA Chapter

BSB: 105 192

ACC: 028 822 340

Date: 15th October 2012

Attending

-------------

1) Madaz

2) heslo

3) heslo's + 1 Paid + timer

4) Matty 31

5) scandyflick

6) ISC-Performance Paid

7) JTMILLER - Paid

8) Daniel Munro

9) DC_GTST Paid

10) R2RGTR Paid

11) Redback Paid

12) Munro Paid

13) Jenkies Paid

14) Victory spec Deposit paid

15) Normsta Deposit paid

16) RBJETT Paid

17) Redback +1 Paid

18) DSTROY - Timer Paid

19) Krishy

20) Šime

21) AMPerformance

22) liberty4

Reserves

1)

2)

3)

4)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add ya as a maybe mate. I'll get in touch with you before I give your spot away :)

Thanks mate. No idea how I'm getting back yet, hopefully I can get in Monday morning at the latest and get to the track!

Ive just gotta pay my deposit again, and hopefully im still here (f**k that, i'll actually make time to be here for this, been a good 2 years since ive been at a track day at mallala and had the car last ALL day LOL)