SAU Community

Sept Deca - Wrap Up

R31Nismoid

Great day out.

Massive thanks to Jack for letting me take the keys to his GTR for the day... Certainly very different driving experience to how my GTR was setup before i sold it. I have new appreciation for the Racepace transfer case modifications :D

Didn't get any footage of the ducks/geese on Mega Mini Wang on my run where i had to go off road mid-run to avoid... By god that was a very close call to utter disaster.

Fun times, great day - thanks to all that make the days happen.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^lol @ the 86. Go Az, go!

Bring on teh pics!!

don;t know about you but I'm watching the pics on a number of face book feeds getting messier and messier.

This was an awesome day! Thanks guys for putting this on, it truly was an experience I won't forget!

Quick question, When will we be able to see all of the videos that were filmed with that tripod on the skidpan?

I thought they were for some weirdo's "personal" collection

Ash... Thanks for not smashing my GTR... One of the best DECAs I have been to. Courses were much better then any previous Deca I have done. Well done to organizers.

I was being as kind as i could mate :thumbsup:

Certainly more challenging to drive yours, was farken good fun.

It was good fun to be back at a DECA day, but because I was not driving it really got me wanting to get back out there in my car.

Just checked my Drift Calendar and for once DECA and the drift day are 1 week apart, so I can do both :D

First time, had an absolute blast, as has been said thanks to the organisers for making it all happen and for making it an open event,

the atmosphere was great, i was driving the gold with black roof 180sx which is a good fun car.

Cheers,

Andy

Hey Martin, Nice video. Did you have a steer this time?

Good to see Aaron out having a go! He loops the 86 better than a WRX that's for sure...

nah trying to behave myself a little atm, so no decas.

Painfully didn't even got out in shepp as we had to be in melb early morning.

add to this I'm missing december one.

SO I have come to a conclusion.

we best have some flying fishes for first one next year as I'm putting in my entry now ;)