SAU Community

S A U - N S W Picnic In The Park! - 16Th Dec

Pezhead

Ready for our end of year social get together?

It's SAU Sunday Picnic in the Park!

tench%20reserve%20boat%20ramp.JPG

Where: Tench Reserve, Penrith

When: Sunday 16th Dec 11 AM to 3 PM

What's on:

• Plenty of BBQ's so BYO picnic lunch.
  • Bring your park gear, balls, frisby etc.
  • SAU will provide some cake for all to share.
  • Want to participate in our gift exchange? Real simple. Bring a gift ($20 max) and we will draw numbers to exchange at 1:30 PM. Please keep the gifts "family friendly"
  • Chat, take photos of the cars and just chill out for a nice relaxing day.

[EDIT] If you are bringing your family be sure to bring a gift exchange for each of your kids. We'll have the same rules as adults $20 max and family friendly. That way we make sure that kids get gifts too and don't feel left out.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine isnt permission, its if she is in the state or if i am in VIC at the time lol......... If she is here i will have a +1 :D

fly her to our state then mat!!!

problem solved :D

im gunna get my car there so you better come :D

I wish SAU events were closer to center of Sydney. Penrith is so far lol!

i'll be coming from south of wollongong, others from way up north. ctr of sydney is just down the road! parra road, M4.

oh yeah, and IN.

This!

The problem here is that:

1 - the SAU NSW Execs have been very busy lately, both in our personal lives and working with the club, so finding the time to get this together has been limited; so hence...

2 - due to the above, we chose to use somewhere that we KNEW would work for us, going by our previous experiences.

We DO try and have events spread far and wide across Sydney, but that depends on availability of venues, timing it so it fits into the schedules of everybody involved, and a whole lot of other factors that might seem minor to an outsider, but take a lot of work to get sorted...