SAU Community

Cams Come And Try Day 2012 - 19Th Jan

Pezhead

Glad to hear was such a good day for everyone. Now that you've had a taste, time to get out at some of our events for a proper full day of runs and fun.

How many skidpan runs/courses did you get on this day? Our Texi's we get six courses and three runs on each for about the same price (for members)!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea was everyone got 4 runs through the motorkhana, though some probably got more. Any chance SAU could do a motorkhana on the wet pan? I feel like dry pan/texi would be much more punishing to the car (plus I'd lose cheater car advantage).

The motorkhana was definitely one of the highlights of the day. My best was 32.69 but considering that that's the first time I really let the car slide, I'm pretty happy with the time.

hi all,

i was also in the green group. i was in the black wrx sedan.

had a ball, really surprised at the level of grip in the wrx. except also came unstuck through the left hander coming onto the front/side straight. its a bit tailly off throttle, carried too much speed in and she stepped out. havent got the awd drift thing sorted yet.

managed quite a few good times on the skid pan. first without hand brake was a 35.03, followed by a 30.55 with handbrake. 3rd run was a 29.03 and finished with a 28.63. absolutely spanked the car, had a ball.

+1 for wet skid pan event.