SAU Community

A.c.t. Want To Buy Thread

Searching for a ABS unit to suit R32 GTR

From memory the GTS-T part numbers are also the same, had to get a second hand one to replace mine several years ago. They're pretty exxy when new from Nissan!

Anyone got a driver's side wing mirror for an r31 skyline? It's an aus-delivered Executive Model, if that makes a difference (it is electric so with electrical connectors would be awesome).

Mine's black but don't really care about the colour ( i suspect they weren't paint coded).

Hit me up on

zero four one 5 838 seven 9 zero if you can help!

Cheers

Andrew

Edit: Also chasing split-fold boot carpet, but that's less of a priority

Edited by dorifticon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a spoiler led brake light for an r33.

Desperado.

Got one. For those that are playing at home, the S1 to S2 rear spoiler LED is different (although they look similar). The sedan S2 is the same as the S2 coupe.

Also, these things tend to let go all the time. Took 3 different ones from a local place to find one that worked! :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

looking to buy an R34 GTT, seeing whats around at the moment, within the range of 10-15K

Have a chat to 'Sinista32' in this forum, they don't come much better than his 34 and it's in your price range .. trust me 

:yes:

Edited by THE34T
  • Like 1

Thank you'se ^

Just so there is no surprises it is a Sports Tiptronic, very well maintained and cared for.

It is very clean and the Turbo has been recently replaced with a high flowed OP6 (GT2871), runs 245rwkws.

with supporting equipment (Nistune, injectors, 460lph walbro etc..) plus Gold volk 18" GTC's.

• Like 1