Fitness Selfies Thread

ThrakiKing

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Leigh, how many times a week average have you been getting to the gym?

I try and go 4 days a week; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and on Wedneday nights I usually go for a run lately.

Before I started gym with Birds was about 2 months of home gym on and off / bulking up but I feel like those 2 months were pointless as I wasn't getting anywhere near the workout I do compared to the gym.

Edited by UNR33L

5 years in between shots, but i pretty much got to how I am now in maybe 2 years???

Just been maintaining pretty much since then, I do a lot of running and circuit training also, plus other random things,

not to mention I'm away for work half the year, so a bit hard to get consistent training in.

I try and go 4 days a week; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and on Wedneday nights I usually go for a run lately.

Before I started gym with Birds was about 2 months of home gym on and off / bulking up but I feel like those 2 months were pointless as I wasn't getting anywhere near the workout I do compared to the gym.

So am I correct in guessing that you've done one month on Birds' plan?

me a few years ago now and me now

Ps. My stomach isn't that hairy, just a couple ink stains i don't really wanna flash everywhere ;)

Wow O.O you win. Wtf I almost don't believe you. Can I ask how old you are?

So am I correct in guessing that you've done one month on Birds' plan?

Yeah just over a month on Birds' plan and I must say I'm seeing some good gains! Good to have Birds there, lets me know when my form is getting sloppy and how to fix it.

That. Is. Odd. O.O

There will be one somewhere... I shall investigate and post on your behalf like you did for Leigh :P

Yes do it! haven't actually seen Birds before he was lifting.

Edited by UNR33L