Fitness Selfies Thread

ThrakiKing

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I reckon I am about still 12 months off where i would like to be.

Currently at 87kg and can;

Bench: 95kg at 3-4 sets, 8 reps

Squat: 160kg at 3-4 sets, 10 reps

Would like more bench/chess and a ripped core.

if you want to increase your chest strenght stop traing to 8 reps! drop back to max of 5 reps/5 sets (with about 3mins rest between) and progressive overload

Posting on behalf of UNR33L, who is a bit shy about putting something up - doesn't think he's come far enough yet - can we agree this is bullshit? Leigh has only been training a few months; has spent the last month training with me. He's a long way off where he wants to be, but check out the difference already

lK45mlJh_original.png

Congratulations mate, you should be proud!

That's an awesome difference Leigh, nice one!

ok, here's me atm. Been on a new program now for a week..... hoping to see more definition as well as a major strength increase

Wow Leesh, you're hot! Haha! Really, looking great in the core hope I get similar ASAP :)

Edited by JEPPE

yeah solid improvement for a few months... keep it up mate!

love the expression of concentration on OP's face... someone needs to show me how you take a decent selfie... they didn't offer a selfie class at school when I was there... like they do now... apparently;)

yeah solid improvement for a few months... keep it up mate!

love the expression of concentration on OP's face... someone needs to show me how you take a decent selfie... they didn't offer a selfie class at school when I was there... like they do now... apparently;)

Sharrrap and post already :P

Intention of this thread is for motivation and feed back on progress, not how we pose or where we take it. Just get in front of a mirror, take a snap, upload and we see where your overall progress lies upon.. advancing toward what will be :)

Love seeing progress shots. When things start to go slow and plateau (like i am now :( ), seeing progress shots boost motivation levels through the roof!

Anyways back on topic lol:

First week of shred after gauining 8kg (i'm an ectomorph so hard to gain weight lol)

7.jpg

Lacking back definition:

back2-1.jpg

About 2 or 3 weeks later..i think:

back1-1.jpg

Dieting has been up and down for me, but im whipping myself to get some ab definition before the year is up lol.

Edited by suwidji

Some advice would be to stop your cutting, and start putting on some more muscle. You'll just end up skinny fat if you keep dieting atm.

If you eat clean and train hard, you'll not only gain muscle but you'll lean up as you go, a lot more than you are now.

If you really are an ectomorph, you shouldn't have to diet.

lol Birds cheers brah.. still a lot more hard work to do though! Have put on about 6kgs but yeah now need to try dieting properly to lose a bit of bodyfat %

Some good transformations in here so far keep up the good work guys and gals.

Agreed Simon there.

Lean/clean bulk is always the hardest but it's the most rewarding. I'm not sure what you weigh but i'd too advice against heavy dieting as it affects muscle grow and strength.

Everyone has a different method of doing things obviously but i get to a certain weight by high protein clean eating diet and work my way through that. I remain on that weight and gradually pack on muscle lose bf at the same time. It might take me 12-24 months for a good progress but that's how the cookie crumbles with things in bodybuilding :)

Some advice would be to stop your cutting, and start putting on some more muscle. You'll just end up skinny fat if you keep dieting atm.

If you eat clean and train hard, you'll not only gain muscle but you'll lean up as you go, a lot more than you are now.

If you really are an ectomorph, you shouldn't have to diet.

+1

needs some more size in his back... then definition won't be an issue