SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your V-Series Today?

Plastic one from kinetic or something like that which was like 130

Would be a bitch to wrap though and fake carbon wrap looks horrible

i'll be the judge of that on both counts.

but anyway - it won't be carbon - it will be matte anthracite to match my rims. I'd happily paint it but i know it wil most likely look shit after it takes a few bugs and highway debris.

how does it fit?

Edited by SMOKEYC34

Hmm could not find anything for phones to be floor mounted but found this

http://www.ebay.com....1#ht_567wt_1163

Are you using an iphone?

this is the one i'm using.

the only issue with it is that when you put the passenger seat forward, and it moves automatically along the rails - it will foul on the holder as it gets towards the end of the tracks and slow the seat down. Puts a bit of strain on the motor, so i always manually stop it with the switch when it gets close.

Depends how often you carry people in the rear seats of your car i guess.

Well my car is a sedan so not too big of an issue to move the chair forward much. I've found a few with a cradles...not too sure if I like em. Can you do me a favour and take a pic with the phone in it? ;):wub:

thanks tyler, yeah have seen those ones but they're v expensive! I was going to have a go at wrapping mine first - but i have seen there are some on ebay for like 140ish - just wanting to know how they fit, and if thats what Locky is using.

just be mindful of the ebay ones fitment can be a complete ball breaker.

Paid like $100 for mine and their definition of 'bolt-on' is the complete opposite of what I was thinking

Bought some wheels for the V35

After missing out on some Leon harrdits and SSR VF1's ended up getting these for a reasonable amount

Veilside Andrew Golt (Pretty cool throw back as my old white 13 had the original andrews on it)

Apparently they are not super rare, byut not common either only 400 sets made by SSR, 19x9+11 19x10.5+5

92mm af dish at the front and 130mm at the rear :)

a_factory2005-img600x450-13590200384ycqfx57891_zps8e404869.jpg

a_factory2005-img600x450-1359020038tc0srv57891_zpsb2007bce.jpg

Going to run them without centercaps though or try and mod them to get rid of that fake center nut thing

Not that im doing it, but the car went in to East Coast for the second round of performance mods for cermaic coated headers, 2" down pipes, custom Y pipe with High Flow cat and another retune. Hoping for some nice gains along with some extra meaty zorstness.

Edited by Vthirty5

Not that im doing it, but the car went in to East Coast for the second round of performance mods for cermaic coated headers, 2" down pipes, custom Y pipe with High Flow cat and another retune. Hoping for some nice gains along with some extra meaty zorstness.

Yum.

That is all.