SAU Community

2013 Ben Simpson Cruise

Mobilecouch

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome cruise.

if anyone on here owns a silver r33 gtst with plates "WZNTM33"......learn to drive, tail gating the car in front through the hills on wet roads is just stupidity.

Only person I saw who shouldnt be allowed within 10 feet of a car is old mate in MADR33.

awesome cruise.

if anyone on here owns a silver r33 gtst with plates "WZNTM33"......learn to drive, tail gating the car in front through the hills on wet roads is just stupidity.

It, wasn't me......

Haha yeah it's a shame I don't get to enjoy my angel-eye headlights nor led tail-lights myself :( .... my headlights didn't blind you too much did they? I still need to muck around more with their adjustment.

Yeah mate, Matthew followed me in his silver V35 and we went the 2nd exit after Nuri, then went around the back through Penrice and got to Angaston right near the front of the group with no traffic hold up :)

Did you like my blast past? Sadly I have the guts of one of my high flow cats rattling around in my exhaust somewhere so no doubt it sounded more than a bit rattly!

Yeah it was good to meet you Mathew. It is bloody hard being the new guy, but you will fit in the SAU crowd just fine I reckon :) ..... how did you like trying to keep up with me coming home down the Gorge? One of my fave roads in Adelaide :)