SAU Community

Sau Qld Blood Drive - 04Th May

t5iv

Let's get some more people in for this guys! We have 15 so far so bring your mums,dads, brothers, sisters, girlfriend(s), fiance(s), wife, husband, sister of the girl you met last night who you really wanted to go home with but somehow ended up with the wrong one, uncles, aunts, neighbours dog's mother's owner.

Anyone and everyone who cares is welcome. We'll be posting up the paperwork soon and organising when people will be getting their blood sucked out.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good opportunity for us as a club to display our true colours. We're not a bunch of dangerous hoons and we actually do give back to the community. It is for a good cause and you get to feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside and kinda cold and dizzy after they suck your blood... But it's for a good cause!

As long as certain black 34 drivers or anyone else behave themselves and don't do skids when leaving/arriveing it should be a good day and shine nicely upon the club

I'll break anyones face for doing STL

Okay Guys and Girls.

Just thought I'd give a quick update. I have received a booking form with different time slots which I will bring along for you to pick your time to have your blood sucked. I believe the first appointment is at 10.30.

We have been given a generous discount from The Chop Shop at Keperra who will be providing meaty goodness for our BBQ and there will be soft drinks as well.

Bring your wives/girlfriends/play mate along plus anyone else who wants to give blood/chill with us cool kids.

As Tony has mentioned before we are asking for a note donation which will go toward funding projects undertaken by The Australian Red Cross such as their natural disaster relief in Australia and their sanitation programmes in the Asian Pacific.

For those who have asked for bank details to make their note donation in advance this can be directed to:

Name: Skylines Australia Queensland Club

Bank: Westpac

BSB: 034 063

Account Number: 354 012

Just so we know who and what it's for, if you can put a ref like name_red cross that'd be awesome.

For those who would like to do cash on the day I'll bring along the SAU money box.

If anyone has any questions or concerns they can PM myself or Tony ( T5IV)

If you are donating, can you please contact Chantalle (Miss-R34) to get your name on the list? There are only specific time slots available and we need to slot you in.

Ill go :) ill bring my girlfriend but she will probably do the driving home so she might not donate

Excellent mate! Feel free to bring friends, family and other people who aren't mad cows :P