Wooshka Charity Cruise Wrap Up Thread

Pezhead

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are the front rotors 36mm thick? Can the calipers support that wide of a disc? If you dont mind me asking, where did you source them?

I only ask as i am upgrading my brake very shortly and am weighing up my options.

I can find out for you Damo but don't know for sure. Calipers and discs are pretty well matched to each other I think.

Got to the pieshop late via bowral but was good to catch up with Terry and Matt

any word on how much was raised?

Love the new sig pic mate! :yes::thumbsup:

Was great to see my old beast again even though it is ages since I've driven it, owning it for five years does funny things, it was cool and weird at the same time watching you in my rear view on the way back down the pass; was like I was watching someone else driving my car, haha

Thanks for the photos all; was a great day. Loved looking in my mirrors to see so many cool cars lined up behind.

And Matt, was a pleasure having you scream past at full throttle as we hit the 110 zone coming out of Heathcote :D

I can find out for you Damo but don't know for sure. Calipers and discs are pretty well matched to each other I think.

Id be interested to find out.

Thanks for the photos all; was a great day. Loved looking in my mirrors to see so many cool cars lined up behind.

And Matt, was a pleasure having you scream past at full throttle as we hit the 110 zone coming out of Heathcote :D

Haha cheers. The car needed a good run!

Thanks to all for coming out and digging deep. Really sorry to the guys we missed at the bottom, learnt some lessons for next time.

Yeah pity we didn't catch anyone at the school, Dave and I drove past it a few times though (sounds a bit dodgy... :P) and didn't see anyone there. Next time I guess we will announce an actual time to arrive at Albion Park and hang around a bit longer. All considered, the day went really well though I thought.

Pretty hard to set a time considering for traffic and no real place to park for very long there at Albion.

Next time we may choose the train station or something to be able to hang around a bit longer. I just didn't want us to get cited for parking along side the road if someone came along.

Also having a leader/contact at Albion would be a good idea.

Lessons learned. Thanks for understanding folks.

Nah Eric I think we always park next to the school (opposite the servo) and haven't ever had a problem with parking there for half an hour or more.

i.e. here

6825593304_cb9b039593_b.jpg

Guess we will sort this out for next time

Nah Eric I think we always park next to the school (opposite the servo) and haven't ever had a problem with parking there for half an hour or more.

i.e. here

6825593304_cb9b039593_b.jpg

Guess we will sort this out for next time

Hope no parking inspectors are reading this thread Matty because those 2 white weapons dont look like buses to me! haha! :P BTW your photos are amazing! Id love to get you to do a shoot on my car someday if you're available? :worship:

Thought someone might ask Mick... look closer at the sign mate...

Might not be able to make it out on that resolution but it says "School days only" :D

Thanks mate, I'm just a hack but would love to have a go sometime when I'm next up the Mountains.

Can the couple who were enquiring about a V-Spec II yesterday please email me on

[email protected] ???

Meanwhile, I'm very much enjoying the pics.

The BMW respectably followed a GT-R all the way up the mountainside > no slipping either

hey Terry...dats me..yep will email u soon..cheers

The first post said that you would stop at Albion Park at 13:00. We got there at 12:58 (as we were late to Kirrawee). Buy the time I found the right contact number to see where you guys were, it was 13:30....so we took off for the pie shop. Kept well below speed limit as it was the first time driving the car. But I will definitely be doing the mac pass run again.

Things don't always go to plan - but it's all good as it was for a good cause. :) Maybe nxtime ;)

Thought someone might ask Mick... look closer at the sign mate...

Might not be able to make it out on that resolution but it says "School days only" :D

Thanks mate, I'm just a hack but would love to have a go sometime when I'm next up the Mountains.

Ahhh no cant see that bit lol.. That sounds even better mate nice drive up through the hills to somewhere with some good scenery :yes: Would love to make this happen! :wub:

Silver highway patrol(?) drove past us as we left Albion though.

Wonder if that cop had anything to do with the Paddy wagon using his radio?