SAU Community

Noob Sau App' Question

I am unabke to login to the app. But I can never login to this forum using my username: Jeremy90. I always have to do it via Facebook. Could this be an issue as to why I cannot use it on an app?

Do you log into the forums usually with user & pass or with facebook?

i :wub: the app.

Good to hear! :thumbsup:

Do you log into the forums usually with user & pass or with facebook?

Good to hear! :thumbsup:

I use my facebook login on my computer but my FB logins don't work on the phone app..

^ This is also the same problem. I login using my FB. But when I try to login with Jeremy90 it kicks me out (I have also set my password under settings).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a small issue I've noticed with the app. Threads start on post number 3. There are just 2 empty posts as 1 and 2.

With the 'SAU Community' app or Tapatalk? And, on IOS or Android?

We have an update to both the apps and the server side code coming, hopefully tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't upload pics from my phone using the app.

I press the upload pic symbol, choose the pic I want, then i pic the size (320x240) wait a little bit and it says upload failed contact staff member to help rectify the problem.

???

the phone is a 4s.

Just a small issue I've noticed with the app. Threads start on post number 3. There are just 2 empty posts as 1 and 2.

With the 'SAU Community' app or Tapatalk? And, on IOS or Android?

We have an update to both the apps and the server side code coming, hopefully tonight.

Sau app on android.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems I can't PM from the app. Sau community app iOS 6.xx iPad and iPhone have the same result. Comes up with a message saying "Sau community cannot contact the server" or something similar. Can PM as normal through safari.