SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Wrap Up Thread- Round 2, 2013

NUTWGN

Thanks to the organisers and all officials who stood/sat out in the rain to make this happen.

Post pics/reviews here.

Thank you to the event organisers and volunteers who despite to awful whether kept smiling and kept the day running. So glad to be driving at DECA again, missed it so much. You could not wipe the smile off my face, it gave me a new level of respect and appreciation for my car. I weirdly enjoyed DECA in the rain. Was also great to catch up with everyone. Bring on next DECA!

PS. looking forward to pics/vids :)

Thank-you so much to all the organisers and volunteers withstanding the rain!
Had a blast with the stagea in the rain despite my constant failure at trying to finish reversing at the battles, sorry to the cone people fixing my mistake. :blush: hahaha
The stagea and I sure did love the wet skid pan, many fun were had making the hearse go sideways. :bunny:

Thanks for yet another great day.

My wife and sister helped out sitting up on the hill at the long wang just so there was enough officials.

Big shout out to organisers and volunteers.

Even though it was really wet it was still very fun.

That cressida leroy peterson was one of my favorite cars on the day.

Good driving and sounded good.

Whats in it?

I meant to come over and have a chat but never got a chance.

Thanks for yet another great day.

My wife and sister helped out sitting up on the hill at the long wang just so there was enough officials.

Big shout out to organisers and volunteers.

Even though it was really wet it was still very fun.

Whats in it?

Thanks to your wife & sister for helping! Hope it wasn't too boring for them up there!

Add my bit over here then;

Thumbs up to the organisers. Day went well even with the less than ideal weather. Got a better idea of what the Prius will do if it rains at PI but really hoping it doesn't.

Whats in it?

Wasn't mine, just chucked my camera on it before the battle. Was a pretty cool car

Whats in it?

Wasn't mine, just chucked my camera on it before the battle. Was a pretty cool car

Cressida belonged to Chris Taylor I think? Not sure on his username here though!

Great DECA despite the weather. Thanks to all the volunteers that stood out in the rain! Thanks to Mustafas Kabab's who fed me all weekend. Thanks to Anna and Luke who very generously offered to tow my car in the case my engine finished itself off. Just shows you the SAU community is second to none!

Highlights:

Green Fairy and tobasco sauce shot. Really cleared the sinuses.

Backwards entry into the basketball court.

Photo bombing at the GV

Daz' argument with a vegitarian at the Kebab shop

Tony touching up the male waiter.

Tony biting my ear.

Matt destroying the toilets at the Aussie

360s in Keiren's car

Denim jacket.

Despite the bad weather and a slightly bent car I also had a great time. Always great to have a weekend with this crew. Abbi and friends enjoyed the day so thanks to those of you that took them for a spin. Kinda glad Abbi wasn't in with Campbell when he exited the track lol. Vid will be up soon for those that haven't seen it. Bring on the next one.

Thanks to Ryan, Bec, Wayne-o, Anna and all volunteers for doing their bit to make the day possible standing out in the wet conditions.

Awesome DECA despite the rain :) Definitely brought the lols.

Huge thanks to the volunteers and organisers as always.

7157_10151533921056319_638660295_n.jpg

Thanks to everyone who helped. It was good to get back out after a couple of years even if it was cheating in my wrx...

Sorry to see Russman's car do a mischief althought I'm sure you guys will sort it out quick smart!

• Like 1

I had SO MUCH fun this DECA!!! (despite being sick as a dog).

Thanks to all the volunteers (the day wouldn't have run without you all), thanks Leon & Ryan for helping with all the organising, thanks to Kev for letting me and Sam race the work cars, thanks Penrite Oils for donating prizes for the top 3 placers this event and a HUGE thanks to our 2013 event sponsor Import Monster.

So many funny stories from this weekend. The crew certainly stepped up to provide some "haha" moments.

Link to the crash----------->

Started digging out the mud this arvo.

post-10715-0-97844100-1370178455_thumb.jpg

Um wow... Lucky they got out ok. Can hear the devastation in Campbell's voice as he loses it - luckily he can fix it though so all is good in the world.