SAU Community

Good Skyline Tuner In Brisbane?

tohmez

i too am looking into getting tune done on my r33 gtr am running tomei reytec ecu. software is in english . has wideband and datalogging etc. any suggestions who has any experience with these ecus. i have put a run in tune myself , very easy to operate...

R33 rb25

Gt3076 low mount internal gate

Viper ecu, all supporting mods including cams and head studs

350hp on 21psi pump 98

450hp on 25psi sugrogen e85

Edited by SCR48

If yours isn't making more power on pump fuel than mine when you get it back I'll buy you a beer to comiserate.

I'll need more than 1 to curb the depression!

I'll need more than 1 to curb the depression!

More beers it will be then, Man that thing should be making close to what it is on E85 on pump fuel with the right tune.

Mine only has:

Unopened Engine

Apexi Power FC

CAI BOX with Pod

Yellow Jacket Coil Packs

Z32 AFM

3" Turbo back + High Flow Cat

660cc Injectors

Bosch 044 Pump

Hypergear SS1PU Turbo - 20psi peak fading to 17psi (I need to set it to hold boost @ 20psi then it will make 400, ran out of dyno money to dial in the EBC to hold pressure)

That is what got me the 377hp on 98.

I've just created a post in the QLD area about how to join up. Fill out the paperwork and McFly will let you know how to proceed from there.

Welcome to the jungle club!

Speaking of signing up will be as soon as my gtr lands !!! Wanted to know is there any other track days or happy laps events that happen other than the ones that are on the 2013 agenda as I work away from brisy and 90% of these days are on my days away with work which I am spewing about !?!?

Speaking of signing up will be as soon as my gtr lands !!! Wanted to know is there any other track days or happy laps events that happen other than the ones that are on the 2013 agenda as I work away from brisy and 90% of these days are on my days away with work which I am spewing about !?!?

Hey mate,

The calendar has grown to be more of a rough guide as to when events are. If we have our way, there should be a few more track days coming around. Our aim has been to have an event each week so that people, such as yourself, who can't make it to one can make it to something else. With timing on these things, it does come down to QR and when they can let us use the track but we have strived to have a happy laps sesh every 6 weeks. Usually, a few weeks before the end of the month, I will post up events for the upcoming month. All of these will be confirmed and good to go ahead, unless stated otherwise. We also go through a rundown of the upcoming events at the monthly meeting (first Wednesday of the month).

All in all, there is a lot more coming up than what is on the calendar. Keep an eye out and you will be impressed. ;)

Cheers,

Tony

Just had a look at all star tuning and performance, just from looking at his web page it's very impressive. Has anyone ever taken there car to mercury Motorsport or heard anything about them?

• Like 1

There's a few bad reports about MM including mine in the R35 section, I would strongly advise you go see Gavin Woods at Labrador, a lot of guys use him including myself and he is well experienced with skylines, even GTR35's.

you can also use a Power FC and run E-flex, my car for example does and I havnt had any problems with it,

Tohmez run with what angry said about MM and I have asked the same question about tuners in brisy north side in particular and I am guna go see all star as isn't to far from me and highly recommended by many!

Tony thanks for the info on additional events got me more psyched again to enjoy the common interest with everyone on here that others without skylines don't get !!! Look forward to see everyone's machines and gain valuable advice !

Tohmez run with what angry said about MM and I have asked the same question about tuners in brisy north side in particular and I am guna go see all star as isn't to far from me and highly recommended by many!

Tony thanks for the info on additional events got me more psyched again to enjoy the common interest with everyone on here that others without skylines don't get !!! Look forward to see everyone's machines and gain valuable advice !