SAU Community

Good Skyline Tuner In Brisbane?

tohmez

Just my two cents - I personally went with Carlos from Millennium Motorsport. After we finished the build, completed a safe road and ensured the car was right for the dyno I took it to him. He had the car tuned in one day but opted to keep it for a few to sort out the cold start accurately. His customer service was professional and anything that was needed to be explained was done so in person. Very genuine guy.

Results - 402.6rwhp @ only 15psi (on pump 98) and the car drives like a dream. Car wanted to keep making power but we agreed to keep it safe (being stock bottom end).

Have heard good things about millennium not bad readings at the same boost level I'm running.

Out of curiosity what was it like price wise ?

While on the subject of tuners also anyone know what they are like or used East Coast Customs at Virginia?

Edited by smidy

Forgot about this thread. Got my car back Thursday from All Star Tuning. Makes 447rwhp on 22psi with E85. Car drives a heap better than it did and he sorted out a few of the demons i was getting and thinned out my very very rich tune.

Highly recommend Richard there

Going back to All Star tuning in brendale next week for the next round of work I planned out with Richard. If you are looking for a Tuner I highly recommend him even if it is just for a second opinion or to sound an Idea out.

• 1 month later...

Nice random hero, just asking cause iv just bout a second hand nistune inside of a standard r34 ecu and wondering if all star tuning and performance work with nistunes or if not who's the next best?

If you had to get a power figure what would you say my r34 would make with these mods

Nistune ecu, large front mount intercooler, splitfire coilpacks, pod filter, full 3" turboback, larger fuel pump and a z32 afm?