SAU Community

Good Skyline Tuner In Brisbane?

tohmez

Is that at efi? Shouldn't all dyno'd read the same power figure

Thats at EFI, The first rule of dynos is they can read what ever you want them to, such as the 365 RWKW stock rodeo at the last dyno day.

• Like 1

Thats at EFI, The first rule of dynos is they can read what ever you want them to, such as the 365 RWKW stock rodeo at the last dyno day.

Rodeo wasn't stock. The letters in the number plate were hks hence the extra power.

Dynos can easily be modified to produce all sorts of readings. Mess with the calibration a little and it will read higher or lower.

Stock on 10psi with bigger intercooler, splitfire coilpacks, 600hp walbro apparently, full 3" varax exhaust and of course a pod filter for them power gains

Apparently he got the stock ecu tuned of that's possible when I bought it

Most of the places here are top workshops. If I were you I'd go to which ever is easiest for you to get to and talk to them to get av feel for them. If you like them and are comfortable with it then go with them. ...

I have a mate that uses Pitts. He loves their work in his VL.

A lot of guys on here use efi they all swear by him

A few of us use Richard at All Star which we are all happy with

If you aren't in too much of a hurry, use Toshi when he comes back up.

I saw that you had posted here and immediately figured that you would recommend Toshi :P

When is he back up next? Doesn't lack of Dyno make it harder?

Lack of dyno = better tune ;)

But he can use a shop dyno if so required

Huh?

It has to be going through the rev range in gear to tune it properly. Cars like yours, Ants', Bunta's would hit stupid speeds in 3/4th at high rpm. Where do you get that? Your property is long, but not that long! :P

Huh?

It has to be going through the rev range in gear to tune it properly. Cars like yours, Ants', Bunta's would hit stupid speeds in 3/4th at high rpm. Where do you get that? Your property is long, but not that long! :P

I died a road tune once. My heart isn't strong enough for another