SAU Community

Smash Repair / Spray Painter In Sydney

So yes, i've got my kit and they terribly fit. Right now im in middle of returning back to seller and will therefore need a panel beater / smash repair in Sydney (prefer West or South West) for a FULL RESPRAY. perhaps I will leave my roof untouched since I'll be wrapping it with gloss black vinyl anyway. Do you have any recommendation ? What should I be looking at for a full respray of 3-layer pearl white QX1 ?? Should I be as well change it to Lexus Pearl White or keep it simple as Ivory Pearl White ? I have had quotes ranging from like 2k to 6k. I've heard about Exclusive in Smithfiled, Smashtech or MADHATTER. Anyone has experience with these or any other suggestion ???

Give the guys from Waitara Smash Repairs
Phone:(02) 9489 7777 - Address: 5 Romsey St, Waitara NSW 2077
They fixed my old Pulsar and the paint work was top notch and they done it cheaper than any other place i asked.
generally the ones that quote $2000 will only mask over trims and leave the glass in and paint right up to the edge so allot of those cheaper options wont turn out as professional looking as you expect. the more expensive ones will usually be cus they change stuff like the plastic at the window on the outside and rubbers and all of that stuff and replace it with new one.
the guys from Waitara did it proper and for only 2k full respray.
Go in and ask them if you can have a look at one of their recent jobs that is in the shop to get an idea.

Give the guys from Waitara Smash Repairs

Phone:(02) 9489 7777 - Address: 5 Romsey St, Waitara NSW 2077

They fixed my old Pulsar and the paint work was top notch and they done it cheaper than any other place i asked.

generally the ones that quote $2000 will only mask over trims and leave the glass in and paint right up to the edge so allot of those cheaper options wont turn out as professional looking as you expect. the more expensive ones will usually be cus they change stuff like the plastic at the window on the outside and rubbers and all of that stuff and replace it with new one.

the guys from Waitara did it proper and for only 2k full respray.

Go in and ask them if you can have a look at one of their recent jobs that is in the shop to get an idea.

cheers mate this'll come in handy for me, live right near this place and am looking for a respray some time

Went to Xclusive Colours Smash Repairs in Smithfield today. Basically, I have a dent on rear bar, bit damage on front left guard and a radiator support damage which has been hit by a reverse from the front. Good news is Louie still there and happy to put a hand on my car from A->Z. Bad news is that I got quoted for 5k (not including parts such as radiator support, front left fender if needed to in case repairing doesnt get over 90% of the original and some other small stuff like pins, special bolts or some rubber on the doors' edges). He guaranteed the car would look perfect, like a show car, and that I can pick any sort of colour of pearl white, even white with gold/blue/silver pearl.

Originally thought it wouldve cost around 3k (dont get me wrong, i know an excellent paint job would be something like upto 10k) but I didnt need an OUTSTANDING JOB. Would u guys think 5k is an acceptable quote for that kinda job??? I have only set aside 3k so If 5k is the way to go then might have to delay a bit

i've heard some ppl came to this place and get one bar (front / rear) repaired and respray for something like 300 pearl white. some if that's the case, I will have:

Front + rear = 600

2 doors = 600

4 quarter panel = 600->800

trims around windows = 300

bonnet = 400

boot lid = 300

Roof = 300

2 side skirts = 400 -> 600

TOtal = 3500 -> 4k

So yeah, I really don't know why it goes upto 5k. also, I guess it will save a lot of money for them if I do all at once, since they only need to mix the paint once, and dont need EXCESSIVE ALLOWANCE. And the quote I've been given didnt include the roof since I told him i might just vinyl wrap it. Can you guys please refer me to a good place to do full respray :(. I've been so desaprate for this :(

Edited by JustinVu

Went to Candyman in Villawood today, 5k5 including fitting, respray entire car (inside out except engine bay) and fixing damages. The man seems to be ok, not too dodgy like other smash repairers, yet the place is SUPER TINY, and not CLEAN. I still wonder why there's a C63 AMG and a R34 GTR in there T_T

• 7 years later...
On 11/7/2020 at 10:20 PM, lewishamsmashrepairs said:

Hello. I have been in an accident two years back. And I need to repair my car asap. I have looked for SSPAM LILINK DELETED workshop, and after tried with many automotive repairers, finally I have found Lewisham Smash Repairs company and they finished my car repair in the meantime. My experience with them is very expert in work, polite in nature, and answers to my question that asked very calmly and professionally. So I would suggest you can go to them and get your car back in your time given time. Thanks.

That is the worst attempt at a spam post trying to look genuine  I have ever seen.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 4:34 AM, Ben C34 said:

That is the worst attempt at a spam post trying to look genuine  I have ever seen.

they got over 80 google reviews and they all look fine to me 😏