SAU Community

Sau Newcastle Putty Rd, Syd Meet Up 21St July

Ruxis

Can lend a hand if you need... Get a pump?

Working onit either this arvo or on sunday, first going to pull the pump out and check power etc.. will look to get a pump next weekend and install on sat or something, so if your free the extra help would be great!

Working onit either this arvo or on sunday, first going to pull the pump out and check power etc.. will look to get a pump next weekend and install on sat or something, so if your free the extra help would be great!

When it comes time to fit it up, gimme a yell and ill come down!

Also, ill have my phone on me if you get stuck getting it out! We need big bird on the cruise so you can have your lil man date with lil bird :P

Just to add something from one of our last cruise threads -

Of coarse on this cruise we will be sticking to the speed limit as we have done on our other ones.
Remember this is a cruise not a race.
We WILL:
Give way to everyone and everything!
Stick to the speed limit
NOT hoon
NOT be loud and stupid, ESPECIALLY in towns (low rpm!)
Have a great day like on our other cruises

ANY CAR IS WELCOME, ANY PERSON IS WELCOME, AS LONG AS YOU ARE BEHAVED AND HAVE THE RIGHT ATTITUDE!!!!

I should be in for this. What I'll be driving is another story though...

When we cruise, most of our guys have CB radios that they use to talk a lot of crap on. Do you guys do the same?

I should be in for this. What I'll be driving is another story though...

When we cruise, most of our guys have CB radios that they use to talk a lot of crap on. Do you guys do the same?

Some guys have them on board yes.... Last time i took a set they were fkn useless lol!

Good to have you along mate! Doesnt matter what you drive, if you dont get a ride just get in with someone... I am sure someone will have a spare seat :)