SAU Community

Dinner And Chat Part 19

Sick_R31

you guys are doing a great job of hurting my feelings. It was the world's softest throw with the world's softest pouch. Still don't understand how it happened but anyway, apologies were made profusely and move the f88k on :P

It's ok Tony, I forgive you. :3 I know it wasn't intentional, and that you tried wonderfully to make me feel better. I still love you XD *hugs* besides I'm hard core and I'll get over it :)

It's ok Tony, I forgive you. :3 I know it wasn't intentional, and that you tried wonderfully to make me feel better. I still love you XD *hugs* besides I'm hard core and I'll get over it :)

or just go crazy mad and plot my revenge so ever swiftly muah ha ha ha ha ha :devil: :devil: :devil:

or just go crazy mad and plot my revenge so ever swiftly muah ha ha ha ha ha :devil: :devil: :devil:

Nah XD he got made fun of quite a lot last night for it, and I think he was aiming for my shoulder. Besides he gave me a glass of expensive brandy, is that the first time Tony's ever actually bought someone a drink? :D Needless to say I'm not going to challenge Tony to a domestic fight.

Besides it only hurts a little bit now, so should be(fingers crossed) completely painless tomorrow for drag day and helmets. :3

Nah XD he got made fun of quite a lot last night for it, and I think he was aiming for my shoulder. Besides he gave me a glass of expensive brandy, is that the first time Tony's ever actually bought someone a drink? :D Needless to say I'm not going to challenge Tony to a domestic fight.

Besides it only hurts a little bit now, so should be(fingers crossed) completely painless tomorrow for drag day and helmets. :3

No worries. You could just strap ears like a rugby player ;)

So finished cleaning it tonight, doesn't look as bad as it did last night. :3

And I'm not sure if it would work because its the side that is hurt. :)

Hurts just by looking st it!