SAU Community

Project: Anything Is Possible

Birds

Thanks guys, the 95 wasn't pretty though and I've got some back soreness today so I think next time I'll stay on the 95 and get stronger with that weight for a bit. 120kg is my goal by the end of the year.

max effort's aren't always pretty Leesh, if they are they are not your max.

Given you did so many reps prior, you'd pull 95 with ease if you weren't as fatigued - if we're just talking how good your 1RM looks.

Probably find you can pull 105-110 without all that volume first BUT I know why you do volume and that's fine, just saying, don't stress if your 95 wasn't beautiful.

Yeah fair enough Dan. I had a chick next to me with a 15kg barbell saying how awesome my lifts were (even said she saw me the other day and i have great squat form.. wtf?!) and asked if I'm training for the deadlift comp. I don't know about any comp but I'm going to find out ;)

Yeah fair enough Dan. I had a chick next to me with a 15kg barbell saying how awesome my lifts were (even said she saw me the other day and i have great squat form.. wtf?!) and asked if I'm training for the deadlift comp. I don't know about any comp but I'm going to find out ;)

wish some of the chicks at my gym commented on my squat form

17/10/13

Squat

35kg x 10

40kg x 10

40kg x 10

40kg x 10

40kg x 10

40kg x 10

40kg x 10

40kg x 10

Pause Squat

30kg x 10

Lat Pulldown

30kg x 10

40kg x 10

45kg x 10

50kg x 10

55kg x 6

60kg x 4

Shoulder Press

15kg x 10

15kg x 10

20kg x 10

20kg x 5

20kg x 5

25kg x 3

25kg x 3

Seated Row

30kg x 10

30kg x 10

40kg x 10

40kg x 10

50kg x 3

50kg x 3

45 min cardio @ 580 calories

Yeah I probably could have done another set but I know people were waiting for the rack. I just kept thinking bum up first and found it much easier, no knee bend during those sets

Thankyou so much for the advice :)