SAU Community

Sydney Stagea Meet/cruise In Aug/sept

WAGON_BOY

It was a good cruise yesterday, thanks to Theo and Craig and everyone else involved for making it happen; it was a great turnout.

I also enjoyed meeting a good bunch of people at lunch, I didn't know anyone on the table when we started but everyone was great.

I had an excellent drive home via Wiseman's Ferry, Windsor and Penrith. No HWYPs for me. Clear blue skies and straight roads. It would have been great having a ferry load of hearses!!!, I mean Stageas crossing the Hawkesbury though. :woot:

Hang on a minute, not many straight roads out that way....I know now....the car made them straight :rofl:

Yeah I agree Duncan. I think myself and Scott (Captain 260RS) were on the table with you.

Definitely made a mistake when I ordered the large pizza, but glad we had some other helps finish it off. Was great food, and a great day. I will give the video edit another shot this arvo when I get home from work.

Anyway, a great outing with very responsible drivers...including that one who stopped for the echidna. Thanks to Theo for the drive organisaition and Craig for the Trackside arrangement. My appetite has been whetted so I want more!!!!

Cant wait for footage man.

Have to ssy everyting was orgsnised very well..loved that alot of guys bring wives and kids along aswel..

Awsome day out..so wea we off to next?lol

yea it was good to see alot of wives and kids out enjoying the day aswell.... it was good meeting you J O S H, finally got to put a face to the Stagea as we used to spot yours heaps lol....

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. :O

try this https://www.facebook.com/pages/LambJammer-Photography/192043784209148 its a public page

Looks and sounds like it was fun guys , sad I missed it. I would have still been over the limit in the morning, so no driving for me . I blame Jerry and Jose.

Friend at work spotted you all on Epping Road (?) and commented on how well behaved everyone was. He's an Evo driver and is obviously used to tools, so congrats on keeping up the good standards of SAU community.

Nick I'll see you at Texi to give you the brake lines.

Looks and sounds like it was fun guys , sad I missed it. I would have still been over the limit in the morning, so no driving for me . I blame Jerry and Jose.

Friend at work spotted you all on Epping Road (?) and commented on how well behaved everyone was. He's an Evo driver and is obviously used to tools, so congrats on keeping up the good standards of SAU community.

Nick I'll see you at Texi to give you the brake lines. hey, was his evo dark blue if so i saw him :action-smiley-069:

Nick I'll see you at Texi to give you the brake lines. hey, was his evo dark blue if so i saw him :action-smiley-069:

Was it a blue evo IX?