SAU Community

Security And Audio Recommendation

smidy

I know a few of the members on here have dealt with or already know about Chris Rogers and his business Audio Express in Brisbane, well for those who dont and are in the market or looking around for a security or audio install or product, I can highly recommend him and personally would not go anywhere else after dealing with him and his wealth of knowledge and very reasonable prices for the products and installation of those products concerned!!!

I have just had an immobilser and alarm system and stereo head unit installed on a fresh import gtr 33 by Chris and extremely happy with the job and products he recommended. make sure you track him down for a quote before going anywhere else. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He is the man when it comes to Audio, Navigation, Security and some of the wacky Idea's we come up with.

lies :)

I get bored at times and build/design crazy stuff.

adrian, you didnt notice that R34 MFD sitting on the bench did you ? thats going into the 31...

• Like 1

Hey Chris just out of curiosity the alarm system you fitted to my car does it have a sensitivity level at all, cause it is unbelievable how good the sensitivity is!! Put a wheel brace on the wheel nut to see if it fitted and jiggled it back n forth an the alarm went off.... Love it!