SAU Community

Deca Wrap Up - August 31 2013

NUTWGN

I completely missed burnouts happening, thats really a shame, I've never seen anyone acting like an idiot at Deca before, not during the day anyway! I assume it wasnt one of the regulars. Thanks again to the volunteers and specifically to Bec, Ryan and Wayne for another smooth Deca weekend. My Evo managed to limp home ok, thanks to Kieran as well for letting me drive his Sil80 for the rest of the day, was definitely a different experience driving RWD!

Hey boys and girls!
Sorry for making you wait a week for this!

You can find a decent amount of pics on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/tarmactoy
You can check out the full article and additional vids, including ones from this tread I've chucked in: http://tarmactoys.com.au/2013/09/deca-31-oct-2013/

As always if you want me to add or change stuff, sing out.

Stay cool and stay away from vodka cruisers!

Cheers Lloyd!

I've got some but been sick this week. Think Tarmac toys are due to release their article/pics soon?

A little late but I wanted to say thanks as always to everyone who makes the day happen.

Also, Femno I think I owe you a bottle of Galliano as I vaguely remember emptying it in about 30 seconds. Also whose hoodie was I wearing on the walk home? I still have it.

A little late but I wanted to say thanks as always to everyone who makes the day happen.

Also, Femno I think I owe you a bottle of Galliano as I vaguely remember emptying it in about 30 seconds. Also whose hoodie was I wearing on the walk home? I still have it.

PMSL Yup. You took it & walked around the circle happily pouring drinks for everyone, was quite amusing!

I'll have the results up tomorrow night guys...sorry its has taken a while but as Wayne said, we have to find time to do it!

I had set aside tonight to get it done!

• Like 3