SAU Community

Ranting About Random Stuff Time :d

mattr33gtst

When my brakes were cooked and my battery was falling out, held a much faster pace last happy laps... Not that you were there :whistling:

Happy to run around at a sprint day and show you up...

I had no brakes due to overheating issues, boiled PS fluid and my aircon on. :) Even before your battery started falling out I was flying past you.

I had no brakes due to overheating issues, boiled PS fluid and my aircon on. :) Even before your battery started falling out I was flying past you.

1KHe9N4.png

Your image would be valid had I not prefaced my initial statement with:

But we both know I'm never doing a sprints day, go to willowbank and tell me what time you run... This is ALL that matters

Motion to remove Nick from Sau for saying drags matter in any way.

Also bragging about how fast you can sit in a car is just a massive dick measuring contest.

Motion to remove Nick from Sau for saying drags matter in any way. Also bragging about how fast you can sit in a car is just a massive dick measuring contest.

And bragging about how fast u can go round a corner isn't?

While I'm racing in my own car I refuse to believe that racing fast is a skill, it's simply a measurement of how far your willing to push... I don't want to spear out into a wall and crash a car I've invested 10s of thousands of dollars into.

Beat me in a car I don't car about both on equal power weight everything and then ill be impress, untill then it just shows how little you value the things u have

And bragging about how fast u can go round a corner isn't?

While I'm racing in my own car I refuse to believe that racing fast is a skill, it's simply a measurement of how far your willing to push... I don't want to spear out into a wall and crash a car I've invested 10s of thousands of dollars into.

Beat me in a car I don't car about both on equal power weight everything and then ill be impress, untill then it just shows how little you value the things u have

I've never said how fast I corner.

You clearly do not understand the skill of racing, you have to know your limits and your cars limits and also how to get the most out of the car you have. In your drag all the skill is over in the first 50m and the rest is down to how much power you have.

As for crashing, are you claiming no one ever crashed on a strip?

Name the car then. How would you know how much I appreciate the things I have? Just because I drive my car and get enjoyment out of it means I don't value it?

*shakes head* have you ever considered that someone's greater skill and car set up could lead to them going much faster than you whilst still having significant safety margain?

This directed at me or Nick? I am well aware of this and readily admit when someone is a better driver than me.

Perceived control... I have nothing against racing in a race built car. I don't care do what u want, just don't come crying to me if you put it into a tyre wall (I hope to god you never do) just... Dw go have fun turning left and right ill sit here behind my phone looking like an idiot with my car safely in the shed :)

• Like 1