SAU Community

Formal Car Hire - Drop Off And Pick Up

BrendanH

They can go in a car thats been offered jeremy, none of those cars have been offered.

In fact i dont see any offers. slackers! :spank:

Fair enough, someone who has an immaculate gtr might not want 4 teenagers climbing in and out of it.

So... when is this formal?

And where will the pickup and dropoff be?

Heres a pic of my shtbox, it looks better at night when you cant see the paintjob.

post-89755-0-55489300-1383253948_thumb.jpg

If you can handle that , ill take the baby seat out and can fit 2-4 people depending on size.

Like if someone with no legs wants to sit behind me, they will just fit.

So i guess i can bring one car, you still need another.

They can go in a car thats been offered jeremy, none of those cars have been offered.

Fair enough, someone who has an immaculate gtr might not want 4 teenagers climbing in and out of it.

Heres a pic of my shtbox, it looks better at night when you cant see the paintjob.

attachicon.gifpost-78856-0-12423600-1382252849.jpg

If you can handle that , ill take the baby seat out and can fit 2-4 people depending on size.

Haha it was quite apparent that Richard hasn't offered nor would it suprise me - I'd be hestitent to offer as well if I had such a GTR. t'was a personal choice if I was in the situation with any given local cars at my choosing - as stated.

I have half offered - I'll be happy to do it if they don't mind the scratches (Invisable at night haha) - I'd be more happy / comfortable with taking 3 (4 including me). No reason to have a small convoy of Skylines - The Drivers can meet up for a chat / Coffee while they wait also.

I have done heaps of these in the past and I don't charge

Last year I only did one and it was at New Parliament House. (heavy police presence and went off without issue)

We did a photo shoot around near Yarralumla basin. Was given a big bottle of bourbon as a gift too.

It's exciting for the students going to the formal and it's an opportunity for a drive and your 'pride and joy' to be seen.

The couple looked great and his babe was Mmmmmm

I like the idea of going in a car that looks "trackspec" MiK

I would have thought a few hands may have gone up too.

As Mik pointed out Details are needed......

Ps. Several years ago we did one and had almost a dozen Skylines from Queanbeyan to the Lakeside - Awesome BLAT down Canberra Ave and over the bridge :woot:

Last year I only did one and it was at New Parliament House. (heavy police presence and went off without issue)

We did a photo shoot around near Yarralumla basin. Was given a big bottle of bourbon as a gift too.

It's exciting for the students going to the formal and it's an opportunity for a drive and your 'pride and joy' to be seen.

Ps. Several years ago we did one and had almost a dozen Skylines from Queanbeyan to the Lakeside - Awesome BLAT down Canberra Ave and over the bridge :woot:

Would deffo be a head turning event at the Formal. Who doesn't like the sound of an RB25/26?!

post-78856-0-12423600-1382252849.jpg

I havnt offered because its a long way to travel for no nookie.

That sounded awesome dude

At the moment I have one person who has kindly offered :D I would love for anyone interested to come along just for fun or for a cruise, the more the merrier ahaha

For anyone that is interested, it is on the 13th of December at ANU house, I was hoping for just 1 or 2 hours for photos and drop off at the venue. We all live in the south side and I think it would be crazy to have even one or two other cars just to cruise along with us, not to mention it would make the best formal photos

attachicon.gifpost-78856-0-12423600-1382252849.jpg

It is on the 13th of December, drop off will be at ANU house and pick up will be in the south side (tuggeranong area)

The old, "Put out or Get out" trick. ;)

You guys are old...

It's: Gas or Ass

Edit: May be able to cruise along depending on whether I'm at work or not, it's a friday night yeah?

x4g8.jpg

Edited by TM7GTR