SAU Community

Good Wheel Alignments In Adelaide

tosic33

Hi guys, i have searched but found nothing recent, im looking for someone to do a front and rear wheel alignment on my gtr, who is good? im in the northern suburbs but will travel if its worth it. Im not after the cheapest i want the best, someone that knows what they are doing.

After a recent experience i will NEVER use PEDDERS SALISBURY ever again.

Any help appreciated

thanks

Two places I've used in the past are Bridgestone on Gouger Street, and Blackwood Tyrepower.

Both listened to what I wanted rather than alligned to what they wanted.

Bridgestone also adjusted my camber kit and castor rods to the specs I wanted. It did cost more, but I was happy to pay for a result I was happy with. This was a few years ago, so not sure if the same people still run them.

Adelaide radial tyre in holden hill is the goods dude

This

Stay away from tyre power parafeild took 3 hours to allign my gtst with adjustable arms took exhaust off n wheels off n on ect very slow and shitty allignment

Tyrepower Blackwood if you're in the south, Adelaide Radial Tyre if you're in the north - been to both and both have done excellent alignments

-D

+1 for Adelaide Radial. They are a great bunch, always walked away satisfied.

+1 for SA Motorsport Tyres on Magill Rd.

very professional, know their stuff regarding alignment settings, and do a lot of motorsports setups. they went to the effort of spending time aligning very exactly; the most accurate alignment ive ever had done, perfect to the hundredth of degree/mm (!) (coilovers, camber arms and toe arms).

reasonably priced, friendly and provide good advice.

I have used Bob Jane's on Main North Road in prospect. They have always done good by me and very friendly staff who listen and inform you of what is happening. Clint is the guy there that does wheel alignments and he is a top bloke and very good at it :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Bob Jane's on Main North Road in prospect. They have always done good by me and very friendly staff who listen and inform you of what is happening. Clint is the guy there that does wheel alignments and he is a top bloke and very good at it :D

X2 for clint, will talk your ear off but damn good guy.

ray the owner is also a champ.

Thanks for all input guys, much appreciated. Car ended up getting a not so good report card, couldnt be aligned properly due to slightly bent arms or knuckles all round, so gotta find another lot of knuckles, this also gives me the excuse to buy all new adjustable arms :yes:

where did you go Danny?

I wanted to go to adelaide radial tyre after all the responses here, but i couldnt get in on the only day i could manage to get time off work. pedders at ridgehaven near tea tree plaza were recommended to me by a few other people, and was convenient for me so i tried there.. He apparently works on some drift cars and gets a few jdm vehicles through there. He seemed to know what he was talking about, explained things really well and charged me bugger all because it couldnt be aligned properly. I was happy with the service even though it was a bad result.

• 2 months later...