SAU Community

2014 Barbagallo Track Days

BCM-R33

I'll be there on the 23rd Bryce. Will pop over and say hello mate, what car will you be driving?

Cheers

Amir

I'll be drive the gray r33, look faward to meeting you :)

Cheers

Bryce

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I'll be heading out on the 14th of November, any one heading out?

This looks like the last test and Tune day for the year, so hope to see a few of youse out there :)

Cheers Bryce

Hey Bryce. Where you there on the 23rd? I met Matt (silver 32 gtr) but not sure if you were around. I bought a seat of Goran who said he knows you and that you guys will head up but I didnt see him. Not sure if Im heading out on the 14th but im thinking of doing the all day no limits event on 29 November. You doing that one?

Amir

Hey Bryce. Where you there on the 23rd? I met Matt (silver 32 gtr) but not sure if you were around. I bought a seat of Goran who said he knows you and that you guys will head up but I didnt see him. Not sure if Im heading out on the 14th but im thinking of doing the all day no limits event on 29 November. You doing that one?

Amir

I was there the hole day, unless u ment no limits night event, which I did not go to.

Not sure about the 29th, im differently going the 14th A's a few boys are heading there aswell so it will be good the run with them.

Bryce

Hey lads guess what;

I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch but the blue monster is finally up and running again with a few extra mod's, and we are fitting a new clutch to Geoffrey's R33 GT-R this break, so we should be looking good to have both Blake cars at the track on the 14th ;-)

Look forward to properly meeting you guys.

I'll get on to Wes James if he doesn't see this message and make sure he is out there too ;-)

Cheers

Bren

Yes I was referring to the NL night session. How much is it for the 14th?[/quote

All depends if your a Wascc member.

The best is to ring the office and ask for pricing

Cheers Bryce

I rand WASCC office. Unfortunately I cant go out on the 14th as its for those doing the Sunday race I was told. Plenty other events coming up so Im sure I'll meet you guys at one of those.

Cheers

Amir