SAU Community

Extreme Detail - '99 Bnr34 Gt-R V-Spec

xtermin8or

Sure, Eugene or on SAU he's known as JDM Performance.

...has runs on the board with plenty of car owners in car magazines swearing by him.

The beauty is: he isn't just good at what he does, he loves doing it!

Sydneyites...

R34GTR097_zps697a5228.jpg

It was a PITA to get all the swirls out of the black paint > Eugene did it.

R34GTR095_zpsfb2a4773.jpg

Selection of grade of Menzerna polish > Optima sealant (standing overnight to set) > Canauba wax = bit of an art!

• Like 1

Hi all , just wanted to share my detailing experience and some photos with you guys. My GT-R had foggy lights , swirl marks everywhere and I'd wanted to give it a good clean since I've never detailed it properly since i bought it .

Took it to a place called Affinesse (VIC) , Jerald the owner talked me through the processes involved and after seeing some of his previous work i quickly booked the car in for a well deserved luxurious bath.

Here are some of the pictures , most of them are of the actual detail process and then a little photo shoot that comes with the premium 3 stage detail.

Photos are taken by Affinesse and the captions are written by Jerald .

Took out the side indicators to clean behind
fFtKM9x.jpg

stunning results mate. I always love detailing photos its just so addictive to watch before and after shots.

One thing though, I would have also cleaned the plugs to the indicator lights with a little bit of degreaser or soap and a toothbrush

everything else top notch

yeah I'm with ants....thats a detail definitely missed..lol

In fact I don't really get how this is "extreme" detailing....looks like just a good regular job with a few photos taken...

I mean I take wheels off and seats out and shit and clean things you can't even see...I pulled the entire interior out if a stag....Now that's extreme...in fact its not even detailing anymore its car repair but man i cleaned under that damn carpet and washed that damn carpet...

This is just another GTR thinking its better than everyone else so needs its own thread, or maybe its just some cheap free subliminal advertising for the detailer...but you get used to that around here :rofl:

Oh and no discredit to Affinese its a great job but I like Terry's car better :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...