SAU Community

200, 000Kms Service

HiveFleetAbyss

I have 232700km on the clock and only just got water pump and timing done last year. The guys said it was never done before and was all original belt and pump. Also got gearbox serviced and it had never been done either. No major problems (touch wood), only things I have had to fix have been a split power steering hose, split brake hose and recently the coils which were also original otherwise the usual: spark plugs and battery.

Zekey text me I can give you the list to do and I can come in help with a hoist and helping hand of how to do the stuff

Especially the timing belt

Gregs already sent me a list of all the parts I need and I've sauced pricing for most of it already

• 4 weeks later...

oh...but if thats the case, wouldnt the N1 and Nur owners have a problem if they used their cars for daily and street use?

what about larger aftermarket water pump pulleys etc... designed so that at higher RPMs there is no caviation... but they shd still work at lower RPMs rite?

oh...but if thats the case, wouldnt the N1 and Nur owners have a problem if they used their cars for daily and street use?

what about larger aftermarket water pump pulleys etc... designed so that at higher RPMs there is no caviation... but they shd still work at lower RPMs rite?

I doubt that N1 and Nur owners use their cars regularly as dailies. Also the recommendation was because they are designed to work at higher RPM not that they don't work at lower ones. Why pay more for a less efficient pump on a car that in no way requires it?