SAU Community

200, 000Kms Service

HiveFleetAbyss

Hi guys, my car is coming up to its 200, 000kms service, just need to know what I need to replace/ tighten etc

So far on my list of things I'm doing

Service kit

http://www.kudosmotorsports.com/catalog/nissan-100000km-service-kit-water-pump-timing-belt-nissan-skyline-r33-gts25t-rb25det-p-558.html

Going with genuine nissan waterpump and going with the gates heavy duty timing belt.

Also going to do:

Cam cover gaskets

Gearbox oil

Spark plugs

Coolant

Engine oil

Diff oil

Is there anything else I should really be doing while I'm doing all the above?

Many thanks in advance.

-Hive

Zeke, PM me your vin and model number off the blue plate in your engine and i will do you up a list of parts you will need and the cheapest place to buy them from.

Wow, this is unknown territory for a skyline.

I am yet to see one with over 140 000kms...

I am not sure if anybody will know what to do with it

Don't worry there are plenty of skylines with over 140 000kms on them, its just the odometers have been wound back 100 000kms :ninja:

• Like 1

Don't worry there are plenty of skylines with over 140 000kms on them, its just the odometers have been wound back 100 000kms :ninja:

Rubbish. Yet to see one.

They all have papers too, so you know the k's are legit.

If doing waterpump I'd do thermostat also. And the idler bearing fasteners would also be cheap insurance.

Could put a whole gasket/seal kit through it also (especially if you have any leaks?). You will have most of it apart anyway...

Get some contact cleaner and tiny files and clean all your injector/coilpack/afm/cas etc connectors.