SAU Community

#5 Sydney Skyline - 3 Sisters And Ribterranean

Assasin

Just go northbound along Cumberland Hwy Genelle until you come to the M4 and get onto that!

Stay on left lane and turn into the Caltex/Maccas/Red Rooster/Trucking area at the rear.

• Like 1

Just go northbound along Cumberland Hwy Genelle until you come to the M4 and get onto that!

Stay on left lane and turn into the Caltex/Maccas/Red Rooster/Trucking area at the rear.

Cheers ,see you all there. Can any one reckomend a clean cheap motel to stay the night close to where dinner is. :-)

Humbla, I recommend either Marco Polo at Haberfield or Palm Court Haberfield. Or google formula 1 hotel - I think closest one is Enfield 20 mins away.

Ian, we also have 20 different entrees, 12 different salads and a vegie platter. Can't go wrong with the vegetarians :)

• Like 1

Humbla, I recommend either Marco Polo at Haberfield or Palm Court Haberfield. Or google formula 1 hotel - I think closest one is Enfield 20 mins away.

Ian, we also have 20 different entrees, 12 different salads and a vegie platter. Can't go wrong with the vegetarians :)

thanks. That might persuade her to come.